Malz to strong mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zagon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

I always find people complaining about Malz mid. But honestly he can be dealt with.

For me, i started up a game as brand (blind pick) and saw i was facing Malz. So instead of starting boots and 3 pots, I opened with the Crystalline Flask and 3 pots. This way i could sustain very well. But now that i could sustain i must harass. So i just kept back so Malz couldnt put his visions on me and just poked him down while sustaining.

But that isnt the only option to go, just remember that Malz players should be playing very aggressively. So for unexpierenced players, just sit back and farm. FARM. that is key to everything in league.
Hopefully this will help some of you considering Malz is free this week.

From me - To you

KirbyCake

01-30-2013

i stopped at brand
there's no way brand can deal with mal

No Pawns Dawns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

-____-

Not sure if troll

The Soraka

01-30-2013

If malz is being aggressive, where is your jungler bro?

CrazedPorcupine

01-30-2013

See, I play a more passive Malz, working on getting farm, STUPID malz's will try to use E on you, I will try to get E to jump to you because YOU were stupid and stood too close to your minions. So you buy a flask, You get cocky and try to harass me, I simply out harrass you and get free farm while you go b.

I love when people stand close enough to a minion that has visions on it when it dies for it to jump to them, Absolutely hilarious when I take out 1/4 of their health just because they were stupid about their positioning..

Fathootz

01-30-2013

i have never seen anyone complain about malz

Pink Moon Bunny

01-30-2013

Just put E on a minion and watch the lane farm itself. no sweat.

Akraizel

01-30-2013

l0l

lol

Lol.

LOL.

Yeah, I can't believe this thread even exists.

Internet

01-30-2013

I had a malz in my last jungle game...

He fed 0/5 to the enemy fizz and cried that I wouldn't give him blue after he was 0/3...

CrazedPorcupine

01-30-2013

someone's going and downvoting everyone who doesn't agree Malz is too strong.

malz only seems strong because of his High AP ratios, %of Max health AOE field, and Free farming E that is incredibly good to afk farm with once it hits rank 5.