What Guarentees for a Champion to have a reset?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoFed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Curious. Champs like Kat, Yi, Tristana, Khazix get resets for certain/all abilities.

What do they have that other champions dont?

Is it because they're assassins? cause fizz, zed, talon aren't able to reset for going balls deep.

My Question is: What Allows their kit to involve a reset that other champions don't have

SoFed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

bump plz

Cynicatt

01-30-2013

Every time kat gets a kill her cds are reduced, one kill refreshes her q w and e, two kills refresh her R. Trist's jump refreshes if she gets a kill, Kha'zix's jump only refreshes on kill if he has that skill evolved.

Basicly they get resets if they can manage to get a kill without being dumb and dying before they can manage one. Zed and talon have a bit more sustain and cc so they don't really need the resets.

Kim Jong Peel

01-30-2013

Fizz doesn't need one unless you're diving them at full health.

Talon and Zed however I have no opinion for.

Sënuch

01-30-2013

Darius says hi. Get Dunked

Voidgolem

01-30-2013

a tooltip that says "this ability is refreshed on champion kill/assist"

Ishy Ragne

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
Every time kat gets a kill her cds are reduced, one kill refreshes her q w and e, two kills refresh her R. Trist's jump refreshes if she gets a kill, Kha'zix's jump only refreshes on kill if he has that skill evolved.
He wasn't asking about the reset, He's asking why they get a reset?

OP you missed darius and he isn't an assassin. I think it's more of a niche thing, all 4 of the ones you listed have their gap closer/escape refreshed to keep them safe/viable.

For the darius reset case I think it's more of his only way to do some nice damage in team fights, otherwise he just does nothing

King Cauz

01-30-2013

their kits are balanced around having / not having a reset?

It's not like "assassins need resets!"

Rasako

01-30-2013

ummmm, their skills also work on assists, which I think is also the problem....people complain about darius but he HAS to get the dunk kill for his ult to reset, all the other champs you listed get it just for touching the person one time

Introvert

01-30-2013

If they're a filthy Noxian, they will have a skill reset upon kill. I Garen-tee it!