The Weapon Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Homosexual Star

6 Days Ago

I'd like to see who can make a list of all the types of weapons that League of Legends has NOT used. I've though of a couple that I could start out with as examples.

Whip
Talisman
Slingshot
Uhh.... Fork....

See its hard! Now you guys give it a try! I'd love to see what you guys come up with.

Whimzy

6 Days Ago

Spoon, torch, pitchfork, hasta(?), garrote or however you spell it, noose(?), taser, tanks, shank(?), flamethrower, nukes, flail, automail(?technically?).

Can't everything be used as a weapon? I wanna see a champion who uses a whip as a weapon, now that you mention it.

LOlwht

5 Days Ago

Pillow :P

PurpleKingCrazy

5 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimzy View Post
tanks, shank(?), flamethrower, nukes
Techinally, Jinx has a tank, but then again, I'm not sure what you're getting Tanks from... Big moving land rovers?

Shaco has a shank, if you can call it that...

Rumble uses a flamethrower!

Nobody would consider using nukes unless you consider Zigg's Mega-inferno bomb which is a nuke. Very powerful bombs indeed.

Now when I think about League of Legends, they have used every item I can comp up from that point, except pitchforks...

Oh, and what about throwing.... cats? dogs? I don't have any great ideas.

xekn0w

5 Days Ago

drill

Homosexual Star

5 Days Ago

Ooh a torch would be a good idea for a new champ weapon. Kudos Whimzy.

And thanks I think a whip would be a good idea too. It would be as short-ranged as Thresh's weapon, and they could snare *****es with it, put a bleed on them, and shred armor.

SCPJumpscared

5 Days Ago

shrek

chilchilgoodies

5 Days Ago

chainsaw

animeboy2428

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimzy View Post
Spoon, torch, pitchfork, hasta(?), garrote or however you spell it, noose(?), taser, tanks, shank(?), flamethrower, nukes, flail, automail(?technically?).

Can't everything be used as a weapon? I wanna see a champion who uses a whip as a weapon, now that you mention it.
Considering your "Can't everything be used as a weapon?", how about a chair? I mean, there are plenty of fighting movies where a chair is used as a weapon, right?

animeboy2428

4 Days Ago

What about a shield? And DON'T say that a shield as already been used! What Braum uses is a DOOR. He just USES it as a shield. Technically, it is still just a door.