Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Oracle's used in about 0.12% of games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dralun

01-30-2013

I think it's time to realize that was a bad change.

Voidgolem

01-30-2013

still less frustrating than dealing with an immortal jungle mundo stealing all your vision all game.

Slappyhorse

01-30-2013

too expensive for only what 4minutes??

Nephilum

01-30-2013

The jungler had a much higher impact on the early and midgame when it was powerful. I never buy oracle anymore until it is time to make a play on baron and even then I sometimes forgoe it for a couple of pink wards.

ThisIsMinecraft

01-30-2013

That seems like a highly dubious statistic.

Corpse Princess

01-30-2013

i'd rather it stay that way, don't want no 100000 HP chogath with oracles killing all your wards with unlimited oracles.

Dralun

01-30-2013

Quote:
Voidgolem:
still less frustrating than dealing with an immortal jungle mundo stealing all your vision all game.

I don't know, I find the game being even more passive due to the strength of the already very powerful wards at least equally as frustrating.

Lord Arumen

01-30-2013

It should cost something around 250 gold. So if you take out 25 sight stone wards or 10 wards you pay for it but otherwise you won't pay for it exactly.

Izzach

01-30-2013

it really needs to be worked with

it did allow one team to be way too snowbally by building it early game. but late game its kind of a joke and it basically prevents the support from being able to build any more items since they have to buy it every 4 minutes.

maybe just make the item available once baron spawns? or after 20 minutes or so? that way it stops early game advantage from snowballing

Kelly Price

01-30-2013

Should be 300g.

Bought every game.