Rengar Buff Needed ASAP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C9 SingSing

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
Until you run him with Ignite and Teleport, do a 9 pot + 2 ward start, ward their buff, then first blood their jungler when he gets to it. Now that is how you play Rengar.

lolololol
Red pot is OP too!

Okunev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Rengar is just fine where he is, you just need the right masteries and runes. Also, make sure to use your skills correctly on him while clearing camps, for example, using the heal on his W. Also, make try to start wraiths > red, and try to go for an early gank on one of the lanes with your 4, or 5, fericoity, with your E snare and Q damage, you can easily force some summoner spells from enemy lane and greatly help your ally's lane.

007PARADOX

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robgob View Post
Rengar is just fine where he is, you just need the right masteries and runes. Also, make sure to use your skills correctly on him while clearing camps, for example, using the heal on his W. Also, make try to start wraiths > red, and try to go for an early gank on one of the lanes with your 4, or 5, fericoity, with your E snare and Q damage, you can easily force some summoner spells from enemy lane and greatly help your ally's lane.
Okay well I'll try that.
But hey, NO!! he is not just fine dude.
He really needs some buff. Why can't he jungle normally like other champions? Why is it that he has to go for an easy jungle route. I use his W ferocity heal at the wraiths (after blue > wolves)
Still its a close fight with the red lizard always. DARN -_-

ToweIyey

02-01-2013

yeahhh havent seen rengar as much lately i least i got to paly him when he was op...

Wãlrüs

02-01-2013

Rengar is an amazing jungler.

I've seen many people do great with him in the jungle, nevermind my friend going like 20/7 as him top lane with boots of mobility, homeguard teleports against a Vi.

And it isn't just Rengar who can't gank on his first clear... Lots of champs don't get to gank (Decent ganks) until they're level 6.

007PARADOX

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by low Me View Post

Rengar is an amazing jungler.

I've seen many people do great with him in the jungle, nevermind my friend going like 20/7 as him top lane with boots of mobility, homeguard teleports against a Vi.

And it isn't just Rengar who can't gank on his first clear... Lots of champs don't get to gank (Decent ganks) until they're level 6.
Yes decent gank might not be possible for many champions before level 6. But, I cannot even cover a lane for my ally before I recall and go to the base and get full HP. This has cost me turrets many times

KoinDuo

04-18-2013

-Savagery (Cooldown:2 seconds)
ACTIVE: Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus physical damage and apply a mark on his target for 6 seconds which increases the damage Rengar does to them by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%, he then gains 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 50% attack speed.
TOTAL PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+ 50% Total AD)
-Empowered Savagery
No change from the current Empowered Savagery
Battle Roar(Cooldown:10/9/8/7/6 seconds)
-ACTIVE: Rengar lets out a battle roar, dealing physical damage(scales to 70% of total AD) to nearby enemies. If an enemy is hit by Battle Roar, Rengar also gains bonus armor and magic resist for 4 seconds (BONUS ARMOR & MAGIC RESISTANCE: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40/ 50) Additionally, for each enemy hit, Rengar heals himself for (5/10/15/20/25) hp per enemy hit
-Empowered Battle Roar
-ACTIVE: Rengar also fears any marked enemy within the radius, consuming the mark.
-Bola Strike
-Same as current Bola Strike, but if Bola Strike is used on a marked enemy, the next attack Rengar makes against the same target deals 5/10/15/20/25% more damage
-Empowered Bola Strike
-Roots the target for 1 second
Thrill of the Hunt
-Passive: If enemies are nearby and Rengar does not take damage for 15 seconds, he becomes invisible. This stealth is broken only when there are no more enemies in range, or if he attacks. While invisible, he gains 5%/10%/15% increased movement speed
-Active: Rengar doubles his movement speed bonus for 5 seconds, and instantly stealths himself. He then gains vision of everyone within a radius. However when used, Rengar loses his passive, until Thrill of the Hunt comes off cooldown.

007PARADOX

11-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoinDuo View Post
-Savagery (Cooldown:2 seconds)
ACTIVE: Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus physical damage and apply a mark on his target for 6 seconds which increases the damage Rengar does to them by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%, he then gains 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 50% attack speed.
TOTAL PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+ 50% Total AD)
-Empowered Savagery
No change from the current Empowered Savagery
Battle Roar(Cooldown:10/9/8/7/6 seconds)
-ACTIVE: Rengar lets out a battle roar, dealing physical damage(scales to 70% of total AD) to nearby enemies. If an enemy is hit by Battle Roar, Rengar also gains bonus armor and magic resist for 4 seconds (BONUS ARMOR & MAGIC RESISTANCE: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40/ 50) Additionally, for each enemy hit, Rengar heals himself for (5/10/15/20/25) hp per enemy hit
-Empowered Battle Roar
-ACTIVE: Rengar also fears any marked enemy within the radius, consuming the mark.
-Bola Strike
-Same as current Bola Strike, but if Bola Strike is used on a marked enemy, the next attack Rengar makes against the same target deals 5/10/15/20/25% more damage
-Empowered Bola Strike
-Roots the target for 1 second
Thrill of the Hunt
-Passive: If enemies are nearby and Rengar does not take damage for 15 seconds, he becomes invisible. This stealth is broken only when there are no more enemies in range, or if he attacks. While invisible, he gains 5%/10%/15% increased movement speed
-Active: Rengar doubles his movement speed bonus for 5 seconds, and instantly stealths himself. He then gains vision of everyone within a radius. However when used, Rengar loses his passive, until Thrill of the Hunt comes off cooldown.

Lol. This sounds too OP atleast Riot could take something from it :<

Mcychode

11-17-2013

He could use a buff, but it cant be too big of one cuz a good rengar bullies top lane early on because hes ridiculously strong. Grab red pot and you have first blood for sure

MarhsallLee67

11-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007PARADOX View Post
Lol. This sounds too OP atleast Riot could take something from it :<
that awkward moment when this thread is from January/February.