Rengar Buff Needed ASAP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

007PARADOX

01-30-2013

Hello summoners,
This is my first post in the community. Please tell me if you agree with me or not and give your specific reasons please.

I have to say that it's weird as Rengar is supposed to be a jungler when he can't handle a reasonable jungle route by himself. He needs a good leash. While champions that don't even have the official title of "jungler" in the champion description, can perform much better with the neutral creeps.

When he was released I was sure he was to be nerfed hard but this is very disappointing. The item which was created for him 'Bonetooth Necklace' have been dropped to 0% from 10% base damage. C'mon

I played him at launch (August) time and I loved him. Was waiting for the nerfs and buffs to buy him. And now I couldn't resist and now bought him. I lost like 4-5 games in a row. And guess what I ****ing died to the the lizard twice in the jungle. I am below 50% health when I reach the red (after W ferocity heal) with 1-2 health pots. If you cannot do anything to him then please atleast take off the 'Jungler' tag from him. It insults him . I'm currently 1300 elo but usually floating round 1400-1500 elo.

I really hope for a more accurate and decent buff as the Rengars ulti and defensive stats are ruined by the nerfs.

Please Riot Buff Rengar more.

I'm not saying to make him like he was released. Just buff his health regen and his Q damage more. And, sustain from W would be very helpful too.

Do something about it please.

Thanks!
Looking forward to jungle with him again

OhSavior

01-30-2013

This. I bought Rengar a few days ago and have been extremely disappointed with him. I have tremendous trouble clearing the jungle early game making it pointless to jungle, even though he is listed as a jungler.

I'm tempted to spend my last refund on him, because he just isn't viable.

Unbeatabledeath

01-30-2013

HEY dont blame the champion blame the player..... i rengar jungle just FINE does he need a buff yea but seriously i can go wolves blue with help wraith golem red wraith wolves without dying! get the right masteries and runes and you will be fine.....

Voyles

01-30-2013

They just scaled back their nerf on Rengar and buffed his bonetooth necklace. They agreed they nerfed him too much. Pay attention to the updates. He is still a fine Jungler.

Jayfeather

01-30-2013

Do you have full runes or masteries? No one really dies in the jungle who is meant to be there.

justouchit

01-30-2013

yeah! after the 2 nerfs to actually put him in his place lets undo it all!

007PARADOX

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeatabledeath View Post
HEY dont blame the champion blame the player..... i rengar jungle just FINE does he need a buff yea but seriously i can go wolves blue with help wraith golem red wraith wolves without dying! get the right masteries and runes and you will be fine.....
Yes, I have the very correct masteries but runes can be considered a reason.
I got a good leash at the blue but still do you not agree that he is very weak now?
Just look at him even if he clears his red without dying. How much HP? Can you gank anyone or hold any lane?
His base health regen at level 1 is 1 per second. And at 18 is 5 per second. Guess what? Riven's base health regen at level 1 is 5 per second :X Riot should stop nerfing awesome champs

C9 SingSing

01-31-2013

I have no idea what you're talking about. His nerfs are still severe. He really sucks currently, still. The only place you can even play him is in the jungle now. Playing him top lane is suicide.

007PARADOX

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Percivale View Post
I have no idea what you're talking about. His nerfs are still severe. He really sucks currently, still. The only place you can even play him is in the jungle now. Playing him top lane is suicide.
Umm yeah you might be right. He would not work on top lane because he cannot fight the tanky / bruisers in the lane.

And for jungle, I have myself seen many fails with rengar in the jungle. Not only me but many others also have failed badly in the jungle.

first time Vayne

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Percivale View Post
Until you run him with Ignite and Teleport, do a 9 pot + 2 ward start, ward their buff, then first blood their jungler when he gets to it. Now that is how you play Rengar.

lolololol