South America Server!!

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

More92

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Bump for justice!

Me dijeron que a los de Isurus Gaming supuestamente los hicieron probar una beta a fines del aņo pasado de un server hosteado en sudamerica. No se si sea verdad o mentira pero ojala que sea cierto.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necro Monkey

Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunklaAlfabet View Post
Free Bump!



You got the numbers there?? Because right now the U$S is at the highest point of trade for local currency (Argentinian Pesos, yes, I live in Argentina). It will be cheap to do it, why do you think HP has expanded their office from 600 employees to 1200 in 4 years? (for the city of Cordoba) cheap, cheap and cheap! (I work for HP Enterprise Services, former EDS).
ISP quality? we got it, I worked as a fiber optic contractor for a couple of years.. itīs good to go!!
Next time donīt speak if you donīt know sht about what are you talking about.

http://dailyinfographic.com/internet...ld-infographic

these above are the top 20 of the world, note how SA is virtually all darkened out?
also note how similar this infographic is to the one showing where riot servers are located (google it)

also check this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s_by_tax_rates

pretty high huh? yeah...

also plz dont compare HP to Riot, it's just silly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smitty Something

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justavo Hurtado View Post
BR dont speak spanish bro, they speak portuguese
I never said they speak Spanish. All i said was i want to be able to understand my team. Again no mention of which language they speak.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferocial

Senior Member

01-30-2013

riot please deport them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Justavo Hurtado

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GogoGojira View Post
I never said they speak Spanish. All i said was i want to be able to understand my team. Again no mention of which language they speak.
sry then, anyway there already exist a br server
this trhead is for all latinoamerican people who play NA.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kreepoto

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justavo Hurtado View Post
sry then, anyway there already exist a br server
this trhead is for all latinoamerican people who play NA.
uruguay tambien!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

More92

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro Monkey View Post
http://dailyinfographic.com/internet...ld-infographic

these above are the top 20 of the world, note how SA is virtually all darkened out?
also note how similar this infographic is to the one showing where riot servers are located (google it)

also check this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s_by_tax_rates

pretty high huh? yeah...

also plz dont compare HP to Riot, it's just silly.
Brazil is in southamerica, it is darkened out... Brazil taxes are around 34%. Brazil has a server. SA does not. My friend, your argument is invalid, now fly away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rolingachu

Member

01-30-2013

Argentina...yes, we are the cheapest of all if you want to spend your dollars and build a server


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necro Monkey

Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by More92 View Post
Brazil is in southamerica, it is darkened out... Brazil taxes are around 34%. Brazil has a server. SA does not. My friend, your argument is invalid, now fly away.
Brazil has a server in MIAMI, US

now fly away, ohh smart one


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razrmeister

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justavo Hurtado View Post
Riot pls!!! i want a nice ping
Just FYI, the BR servers are actually at florida... so they also have 140-150 ping lol.


123