Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

anybody still play rengar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jericho Hill

01-30-2013

I just used my ip to get him (lol **** you riot) and I'm not sure how to build him. Anybody feeling generous with advice?

Pittarus

01-30-2013

I do, hes strong after recent buffs.
oh and i like youmuus on him alot, thats just me tho

Jericho Hill

01-30-2013

Quote:
Pittarus:
I do, hes strong after recent buffs.
oh and i like youmuus on him alot, thats just me tho

cool thanks

Blackluxin

Recruiter

01-30-2013

I play Rengar a lot in 3v3's, it's quite easy to snowball really hard with a few kills. If I'm doing well I usually go for a Triforce and a Bloodthirster, but if not then I go for a frozen mallet. I find mercury treads or ninja tabi are fairly standard as boots as he's mostly burst. If the enemy team has any squishy targets I make it my job to assassinate them, when I go full damage that is. Sword of the Divine also works if you want some extra burst, but it can be a little risky, I only buy it if I'm doing really well. Black Cleaver is pretty much standard on most bruisers now too. Even with the nerfs I find he's still really strong. I prefer him as an assassin over a bruiser as his heal no longer scales with hp and his w grants armour and magic resist now.

KnifeLion

01-30-2013

I really like the new buffs on him and don't really understand why his win rate is still so low. Just went 7/0/9 with him in a surrender at 20.

My usual build in the jungle is wringles > bonetooth (if my team is doing well and there's alot of future gank opportunities) > brutalizer > sword of the divine > bloodthrister > black cleaver > usually replace wringles with frozen mallet or hydras late game.

Ganking at lvl 2 with 4-5 ferocity stacks usually ends with a kill.