anybody still play rengar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jericho Hill

01-30-2013

I just used my ip to get him (lol **** you riot) and I'm not sure how to build him. Anybody feeling generous with advice?

Pittarus

01-30-2013

I do, hes strong after recent buffs.
oh and i like youmuus on him alot, thats just me tho

Jericho Hill

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittarus View Post
I do, hes strong after recent buffs.
oh and i like youmuus on him alot, thats just me tho

cool thanks

Blackluxin

Recruiter

01-30-2013

I play Rengar a lot in 3v3's, it's quite easy to snowball really hard with a few kills. If I'm doing well I usually go for a Triforce and a Bloodthirster, but if not then I go for a frozen mallet. I find mercury treads or ninja tabi are fairly standard as boots as he's mostly burst. If the enemy team has any squishy targets I make it my job to assassinate them, when I go full damage that is. Sword of the Divine also works if you want some extra burst, but it can be a little risky, I only buy it if I'm doing really well. Black Cleaver is pretty much standard on most bruisers now too. Even with the nerfs I find he's still really strong. I prefer him as an assassin over a bruiser as his heal no longer scales with hp and his w grants armour and magic resist now.

KnifeLion

01-30-2013

I really like the new buffs on him and don't really understand why his win rate is still so low. Just went 7/0/9 with him in a surrender at 20.

My usual build in the jungle is wringles > bonetooth (if my team is doing well and there's alot of future gank opportunities) > brutalizer > sword of the divine > bloodthrister > black cleaver > usually replace wringles with frozen mallet or hydras late game.

Ganking at lvl 2 with 4-5 ferocity stacks usually ends with a kill.