Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Entropy on Jayce

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Is it good?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talith PA

Senior Member

01-30-2013

If you wanted a phage early and don't really need to upgrade it to mallet later on then you can upgrade it to entropy for more AD later in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kholdstare13

Senior Member

01-30-2013

inb4 cheesecake talk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

Senior Member

01-30-2013

My only problem with Entropy on Jayce is that it's a BF Sword that isn't going towards a(nother) IE

Putting that aside, if you already have a Phage, it makes some pretty good sense if you don't need the extra health from Frozen Mallet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

Senior Member

01-30-2013

I just realized people who like talking about cheesecake actually never tried it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kholdstare13

Senior Member

01-30-2013

I tried it and it was awful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrrrax

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Entrophy isn't really all that great. AD got cheaper yet the item stayed the same, and wasnt very efficient in the first place.

I personally get the Pros Blade, then brutalizer, Black Cleaver, another brutaliser, probably a last whisper, possibly a hexdrinker, then whatever from there. Sometimes an IE for lategame. I usually find that I don't need the snare of Phage. The Leap has a built in slow and I can usually hit and manuever to slam them into the wall. If they run, my Qball is better at range than anything they can do in most cases, and I can always pop to ranged form to get in a Hyperstrike as they retreat.

As such I dont use phage anymore. If you did you would likely go Frozen Mallet for a REAL guaranteeed snare if you really needed one. Or a triforce for much stronger movespeed and bursty damage. Entrophy is alright but not very good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A single hat

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Eloquid:
I just realized people who like talking about cheesecake actually never tried it.


Cheese cake is delicious, but if you only try tier 1 desserts, you would never know!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
A single hat:
Cheese cake is delicious, but if you only try tier 1 desserts, you would never know!

I see what you did there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Warrrrax:
Entrophy isn't really all that great. AD got cheaper yet the item stayed the same, and wasnt very efficient in the first place.

I personally get the Pros Blade, then brutalizer, Black Cleaver, another brutaliser, probably a last whisper, possibly a hexdrinker, then whatever from there. Sometimes an IE for lategame. I usually find that I don't need the snare of Phage. The Leap has a built in slow and I can usually hit and manuever to slam them into the wall. If they run, my Qball is better at range than anything they can do in most cases, and I can always pop to ranged form to get in a Hyperstrike as they retreat.

As such I dont use phage anymore. If you did you would likely go Frozen Mallet for a REAL guaranteeed snare if you really needed one. Or a triforce for much stronger movespeed and bursty damage. Entrophy is alright but not very good.


Hey thanks for the tips. But why so much armor pen? Basically I feel I benefit more from attack damage and crit chance, since here seems to be more arm pen than amount of armor people usually build so it kind of gets wasted... even more if you had armpen run in the first place?


123