Trap gamers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isaelia

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname950 View Post
You are missing the point. Please re-read my posts before questioning me. I'm tired of telling people the same thing over and over.

The problem is that the point you're making is unproductive. It doesn't help anybody. Why bother?

Stonewall008

01-31-2013

Quote:
By my logic, if they have their ***** removed and surgery to organize a ******, then they are giving the appearance of being female, and should be considered female. Same goes for those taking hormone replacements. If stonewall008 were only attracted to post-ops, he wouldn't be bisexual. He wouldn't be attracted to female bodies with pen|ses. The fact remains, he's attracted to pre-op, which means that for him, the role of the pen|s plays more in his attraction, than merely what the person thinks of themself.
You definitely are an idiot now. You are speaking as if I have a fetish for pre op trans people. I do not.

Firrox

01-31-2013

Quote:
I do, and it's most likely why I'm single.

However I'm not going to sacrifice my happiness just to be with someone. If I'm with someone, it will be for the right reasons, some of which I posted above.
again, it only shows how your black and white sight isn't ideal, You don't have to sacrifice happiness, you don't have to have it all or nothing, you can fall in love with someone who doesn't fit your perfect standards and when you do you wont care about those standards or how they look like, love will make you blind.

My Ex had put on a lot of weight over the years and to be completely honest, I never noticed, she said that she had several times and every time I saw her I didn't see that she had fallen out of my standards, I didn't see her weight gain, I saw her as the person I loved.

It wasn't until about a year after it had ended when I actually looked back at the pictures and saw what she was talking about.

Open your mind and your heart, give people a chance and you will lead a much happier life.

Isaelia

01-31-2013

OT? Lame. : /

Celestya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaelia View Post
The problem is that the point you're making is unproductive. It doesn't help anybody. Why bother?
The point he's making is also incorrect and rather full of uninformed opinion. If he actually made an educated opinion he might have some credence but...alas.

Afrocalypse

01-31-2013

Quote:
By my logic, if they have their ***** removed and surgery to organize a ******, then they are giving the appearance of being female, and should be considered female. Same goes for those taking hormone replacements. If stonewall008 were only attracted to post-ops, he wouldn't be bisexual. He wouldn't be attracted to female bodies with pen|ses. The fact remains, he's attracted to pre-op, which means that for him, the role of the pen|s plays more in his attraction, than merely what the person thinks of themself.
Who. the. hell. cares.
Seriously, just let it drop, noone agrees with you and noone cares anyway.

KiteAzure

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent13 View Post
Kinda funny how off topic'ing just kills a thread. Riot honestly could avoid ever closing threads by just moving them out of GD and watching them instantly die.
Yea seems like a barren waste land for Ideas. No wonder people post stuff in GD more.

Stonewall008

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiteAzure View Post
Yea seems like a barren waste land for Ideas. No wonder people post stuff in GD more.
inb4 petition to move it back

tempname950

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaelia View Post
People started arguing with me, taking my point entirely wrong. I'd rather not be known as "That guy that hates transgendered people" when it had almost nothing to do with them. I was talking about stonewall008's sexual preference. Sexual implies physical *** organs. He is attracted to both female *** organs, and male *** organs.

This makes him bisexual.

My point in my OP was passed so casually, but people decided to turn on the hate wagon for me pointing out something that was quite clearly obvious.

Isaelia

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestya View Post
The point he's making is also incorrect and rather full of uninformed opinion. If he actually made an educated opinion he might have some credence but...alas.
I know. I thought perhaps that if he wouldn't accept that he was wrong, he might accept that he was futile. :P