Trap gamers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absogotdanglutel

01-30-2013

Why am i rechecking this thread.

TankyTrap

01-30-2013

I dunno lol.

I also don't mind being called a trap. it implies that I trapped them into thinking I was a girl, lol c:

runt9

01-30-2013

I believe that everyone should be appreciated for who they are. Calling someone a trap is just disgusting... They do this because this is who they are on the inside. Just because they have a D doesn't make them any less of a woman in my eyes.

Nathan Wolfwood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Yesss yessss bring me the trapsss

SexualHarrasadar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absogotdanglutel View Post
Why am i rechecking this thread.
Like everyone else, you're just waiting for the next person to post some trap pics.

LSA

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by runt9 View Post
I believe that everyone should be appreciated for who they are. Calling someone a trap is just disgusting... They do this because this is who they are on the inside. Just because they have a D doesn't make them any less of a woman in my eyes.
Obviously they don't mind being called traps since they call themselves that, so it's not "disgusting".

TankyTrap

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokÝ View Post
Obviously they don't mind being called traps since they call themselves that, so it's not "disgusting".
Quoted for Truth!

UguuAmIcute

01-30-2013

I don't think I'll ever understand traps
but here's a bump

LSA

01-30-2013

bump for stonewall

Krystalmyth

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokÝ View Post
Some of them do~ I really wouldn't assume.

I mean think about the word, it's a bit harsh in some respects. It's kind of how a lot of lesbian girls are taking back '****' and even some gay guys giggle and use the word '***'... but they're still harsh words to them.

Most just don't care about trans people enough to care one way or the other. :3 To some transgirls, it's cute... and it gets the support from guys, like in this thread, so they grin and bear it... even if it's demeaning, for some that's ok as long as they get some love.