@Riot Trolls in ranked select screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby3

01-30-2013

guis pls

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

I want this just so I can vote kick all the "I called it" brats.

Vindictive jerks like me are why this is probably not a good idea, though.

Jetstream417

01-30-2013

I'd agree with this because I'd rather wait until I was happy with the members of my team. I couldn't care less if they want to use LeBlanc in the jungle, I just hate people being absolute jerks at the champ-select screen. Generally assumes that they're going to be ragers in the game, and I'd rather not play with them.

I'd be fine with the longer queue still. If it takes 30 minutes to start a game, but that game is fun, worth it.

I have plenty of things to do while waiting.

WC3betterthanSC

01-30-2013

Nope, you do not need to be a large premade to gang up on the solo mid Soraka or solo top Trundle and kick him out because of his champion choice. Also, you can go look his stat in lolking and ask everyone to kick him because of that.

No flaws my ass.

bruce ıee

01-30-2013

I'm down with this idea, or something similar. We really need some way to deal with trolls during champion select, but a potential issue with this is if someone really likes playing Heimerdinger and they're actually good with him, the other four team mates might be like "heimer no way get kicked lol". It could potentially lead to even more stagnant choices, but who knows, can't really predict that too well.

I don't mind groups that go against the meta, I honestly think it has a very good chance of winning, especially at my current elo where people don't deal with change very well at all. But when you have someone troll their team and tick everyone off to the point where they're swearing at each other before the match even begins, I could care less who you picked; I don't want you on my team. Negativity throws so many games, I would rather have a lesser skilled player that has a positive attitude than another player who rages and brings other people down.