Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

mac failing at lonching the client.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluttershy15best

01-30-2013

wtf should i do to fix this? >.>

adc

01-30-2013

Go post in the tech support forum.

Mothalius

01-30-2013

Get a PC.

Boagster

01-30-2013

A) See AD Bottom's post
B) It's still in testing. It's not expected to work 100%.

adc

01-30-2013

Quote:
Mothalius:
Get a PC.

What if he prefers Mac? This is a stupid post.

Ericcb1

01-30-2013

Quote:
AD Bottom:
What if he prefers Mac? This is a stupid post.

He has a point, Mac's arent really the gaming type of computer. If you really want to get gaming a pc is the way to go. I have a mac and a 6-7 year old xp dell. My bro and I added some ram to the dell but thats all we have done. The pc runs League better then my Mac which only 2 years old.

adc

01-30-2013

Quote:
Ericcb1:
He has a point, Mac's arent really the gaming type of computer. If you really want to get gaming a pc is the way to go. I have a mac and a 6-7 year old xp dell. My bro and I added some ram to the dell but thats all we have done. The pc runs League better then my Mac which only 2 years old.

That means literally nothing. I could build a computer nowadays that would be slower than a computer from 5 years ago. It's all about the parts.

That said, I do realize that PCs are better gaming machines (if only because the OS is more supported and you can get better GPUs). He has a mac; there is a mac client. He posted about him having a problem with the mac client. That is not the place to tell him to get a PC.

Dezmion

01-30-2013

can always try running bootcamp or parallel if their isnt a fix for it on the mac, not sure if it's supported or not but worth looking into