Ravanous Hydra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharkChaser9322

01-30-2013

well i think this item for melee is really good. i never used to get tiamat on my bruisers but now with the upgrade and its life steal passive has made the game much more fun then it used to be. the only draw back i see of the ravanous hydra is that its costs alot more then intended maybe 500 less gold would be much more better on it

feel free to share your opinions on it and please my apologies for the improper English

every response is welcome be it positive or negative

H0p0nP0p

01-30-2013

I think it sits at a good price. Rivals adc's bloodthirster.

It gives the most flat ad in game already and if riot nerfs the cost, they will hav to nerf something else from it =S

Aeziir

01-31-2013

It's really good, and with the active on it can destroy a team. I think it should stay expensive, just so that we don't have to deal with it on every single Fiora and Yi...

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Its really a Bruiser/ Fighter item, not a Melee ADC item due to not working with crits.

It works best in an AD/ Lifesteal/ Durability build imo, so I don't use it on Yi.

When it was announced, I had hoped it would be good with a crit build- but it seems solid in the role it fills, now.

SharkChaser9322

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0p0nP0p View Post
I think it sits at a good price. Rivals adc's bloodthirster.

It gives the most flat ad in game already and if riot nerfs the cost, they will hav to nerf something else from it =S
well i used that on Volibear and on Vi they monsters with it. and kinda agree with H0p0nP0p

turulHAARP

02-01-2013

I feel the cost of Tiamat is too much currently.I would personally decrease the price on tiamat and increase the cost of combine.
Do we need that much hp regen anyway?
So all in all:
1st option:
I would decrease the cost of tiamat by at least 200 gold.
Increase the combine cost by the same amount.Now tiamat is more accessible for some champions,junglers.

2nd option:
Cut back the hp regen on tiamat with this decrease the price on it.
Overall item price is reduced.
Again more accessible.

3rd option:
Decrease the AD on tiamat.With this decrease the price on it by larger amount than in 1st and 2nd option.
Overall price is reduced.
This might be a nerf but getting tiamat as fast as possible is in my opinion is the key moment and this would help a lot.

For comparison:from 2300 gold i can get a bf sword and vamp scepter which gives more benefit as it take only 2 item space,both item is effective in it's own.Can be built into Bloodthrister without taking up more space.And probably is better overall since it gives 10% life steal already which can be invaluable in teamfights compared to the 15 hp regen.

So the problem is how to make Tiamat more accessible compared to bf sword + vamp scepter combo.

Yes,the item needs buff/changes in price,stats as right now as while the hydra is great,tiamat is too expensive in the build which makes the overall price too much.

turulHAARP

02-01-2013

bump