Another permaban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TigerBloodz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

LMFAO 3rd permaban after about 4 bans yet people get banned 5 times time and time again and don't get banned. GG Riot not here to Q_Q I just pity myself for investing so much money into this game just to get permabanned 3 times.For the record, i'll still buy RP and still play because I want to support Riot.But this time i'm just not going to say anything,at all.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6156788/#nogo

TigerBloodz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

yeah

jjsmitty

01-30-2013

I have no pity for someone who has been permabanned after getting banned 4 times after 2 other permabans. Maybe fix your attitude in game and you can keep your invetments?

Hiroshi Watanabe

01-30-2013

From your in-game comment:

"so the **** is your dileema ?"

All Delete

01-30-2013

I do feel for the OP though. When you get that 1 support who just doesnt ward. Or that one APC that gives the enemy mid a free buff. Along with when you get that 1 mid or top who doesnt ward when they get ganked and keep over extending...

Fun stuff.

1v1 on RS

01-30-2013

Congratulations on joining the 3 perm club.

Twistana

01-30-2013

Riot still handles perma bans personally....

Where the community may decide to punish you over and ovr again, riot may look at your case and see it as only a temp ban occasion.... so yes getting a perma ban is pretty serious.

Ascadia

01-30-2013

Have you considered focusing on what you are doing and what you can do to effect the match rather than on what your team mates are doing wrong and wasting time bickering and rageing?

TigerBloodz

01-30-2013

I have more recently.

ActionButlerGO

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBloodz View Post
But this time i'm just not going to say anything,at all.[/url]

All evidence to the contrary.