Zzzz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pawstruck

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insectomancer View Post
no, not really.

an example:
you die to a maoki gank in mid lane, respawn, and as soon as you hit mid lane, maoki ganks and kills you almost immediately. zzzz.
This guy has it right.

It's not sleepiness or an apology for a mistake, lol. It's zzZ as in "I'm bored" because of the stupid/cheap/cheesy thing that just happened. For instance, if playing top lane and your opponent gets first blood and another kill, it's pretty much zzz because now you're screwed. Yay for spending the next 15 minutes fighting someone you have no chance of beating!

zilchy

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
This guy has it right.

It's not sleepiness or an apology for a mistake, lol. It's zzZ as in "I'm bored" because of the stupid/cheap/cheesy thing that just happened. For instance, if playing top lane and your opponent gets first blood and another kill, it's pretty much zzz because now you're screwed. Yay for spending the next 15 minutes fighting someone you have no chance of beating!

You got it all wrong my good man.

Everyone that puts that is just a HUGE fan of Ruby Rod and just telling them to buzzzzzz off.

We green?

Excretus Maximus

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilchy View Post
You got it all wrong my good man.

Everyone that puts that is just a HUGE fan of Ruby Rod and just telling them to buzzzzzz off.

We green?
It must pop, pop, pop!