Why is that whenever Sejuani is mentioned...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunal

01-30-2013

People can't help but continuously say that her "base stats are terrible". It's always amused me one way or another because I can never understand where it comes from. Let's actually take a look at them (at level 1 specifically because it's her early game that matters the most):

Armor: She currently sports the second highest base armor in the entire game. Yep.

Movement Speed: Her base movement speed is higher than most junglers of her type. Her's is higher than Amumu's, Maokai, Malphite and especially Nautilus.

Health: Top 15 in the entire game. Beats out Nautilus, Maokai, Malphite, Shyv, etc...

HP5: Top 20 in the entire game.

Magic resistance: Scaling. Poor Maokai.

Attack Speed: Top 20 in the entire game. Beats out Amumu, Naut, Malphite etc...

Attack damage: Top 35 in the entire game. May be a slight weakness here! But still better than 66% of champions in the game, and beating out poor Nautilus by quite a bit (2 AD).

Take a look HERE if you want comparisons.

So why is there so much controversy about her base stats? They're actually amongst some of the best in the whole game. If anything, Nautilus should be getting far more discussion surrounding this particular area. It''s just that you can't have a discussion with Sejuani without mentioning her base stats. But WHY!? Her's isn't particularly noteworthy as far as weaknesses go.

Just thought I'd bust a common myth. Just something that intrigued me.

Exman33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Because I play her and I know for a fact that her early jungle makes babies cry. Anyone who knows what they are doing will gank her at her red

Alphazonex

01-30-2013

I don't get to play Sej often, but every time I've played her it resulted in a win.

Dunal

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exman33 View Post
Because I play her and I know for a fact that her early jungle makes babies cry. Anyone who knows what they are doing will gank her at her red
Her jungling's not that bad at all.

I never have problems with it personally, and there are mutliple routes I tend to take (Red > gank bot is a common one). Hm.

Also, it still doesn''t change the fact that I do see many people say "Even if they were to buff her and give her a defensive steroid, her base stats will still be awful!". How? Why? What? You could argue she has weaknesses, but not her base stats dammit!

MesaanaWoT

01-30-2013

I agree, katarina is op