Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team mates who throw the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diceberry

01-30-2013

Why is there an increasing amount of team members who work together at first. But as soon as they get most of their build complete. Suddenly do not want to cooperate.

We can literally be a turret away from winning and destroying the enemy nexus. Yet they will scramble to go after a single target and ignore the main objective. Then they keep getting ganked and feeding the team.

What is going on? I'm not even that good at this game but I can prioritize what is more important than a kill.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lundivar

01-30-2013

I've seen a lot more of this lately also unfortunately. I suspect it has to do with experience and elo. People become self absorbed or something. I'm stuck with this also right now.

One thing I've learned to do when I carry a game is once my build is good enough is to give the kills to my teammates since cash becomes less important to a well fed carry, and much more important to cash strapped teammates. Having 3/4 of the kills on 1 champ is questionably effective.

So I usually end games with tons of Assists, and die less since chasing rarely helps.