Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malz Support - Thoughts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InSpades

01-30-2013

Quote:
Kaysler:
I have a silence too for disengage...but i'm sure that's harder to hit during a retreat than I am assuming.

Silence doesn't affect an ADCs auto attacks Ignoring that fellow above, Malz support is very situational, he must go AP carry build or two of his abilities are useless, so he needs a lot of gold.

Can it work? Yes. Is it a good idea? No.

Kaysler

01-30-2013

yes he is exchanging utility for damage and zoning. I'm only thinking he would be best for bursty ADC like graves or kog

Quote:
Kaolla:
the little jerks you make push the wave. he has nothing to protect his carry until he gets ult. he has nothing to hard engage until he gets his ult

it's really no better than "random anychar support?"

what do you think about fizz support i can throw a fish at 6 lul. no

ratcharmer

01-30-2013

I think there's worse picks for a support, but there's also a lot better picks available as well--even not including "standard" supports.