Champ Select Trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CinTeK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Hi everyone,

I'd like to understand why people that dodge ranked queues due to someone on their team trolling with a ridiculous champ selection/summoner spells/ or actually saying "im feed" has to get punished for a minimum of 30 minutes but the troll is allowed back into queue to just do it over again.

Why is there no system that allows players that actually want to play the game an ability to report and ban trolls? Since these games are at least 20 minutes long, plus champ select and loading screen, it is a considerable amount of time to just play through a game and get pissed off by those same people, only to report at the end of a game. The problem is those types of reports don't get looked at very often because there isn't a clear cut category for just "straight trolling."

Food for thought.

Thank you

Arcantos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

There should be a report/kick option in champion select, they could send reports + chat log + champion select log straight to tribunal so that any 4 man trolls kicking out singles could be reported along with solo trolls.

omegademan

01-30-2013

Recently, jungle and mid position was available during champ select. The other random player asked if I minded going duo mid. I agreed and we won the game easily with a Zilean/Shen mid combo.

Moral of the story: Rather than yell at this guy, I accepted his ridiculous offer and had fun.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegademan View Post
Recently, jungle and mid position was available during champ select. The other random player asked if I minded going duo mid. I agreed and we won the game easily with a Zilean/Shen mid combo.

Moral of the story: Rather than yell at this guy, I accepted his ridiculous offer and had fun.
The meta god will smite you for your sins in the afterlife.

BankBank

01-30-2013

Moral of the story: Zilean rules.

MesaanaWoT

01-30-2013

k. I shall now autolock trundle top. Raor!!!!