With the amount of trolls and baddies I get this ELO is neverending.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hipposaurus Rex

01-30-2013

http://puu.sh/1USzn
I could easily be in high silver low-mid gold if it weren't for constant trolls and noobs.

I die once to Darius top and then he proceeds to gank bot and mid and get a **** ton of kills and then I get killed continously by Darius when hes already fed and then the people who fed him desperately look for a wait of the blame and say that I fed him.

There are so many more things I can tell about but I don't have the time.

Bill Gates doesn't even have time for it.

Síngéd

01-30-2013

I borrowed my friend's 900 elo account, and got it to 1500 within a week, just to test how hard I can carry low elo.

Not to sound like an *******, but don't sweat it, if you TRULY belong in higher elo, you'll get there.

Éloquence

01-30-2013

Practice practice, and more practice.
Last season I had a decent elo but only because I was playing champions I had well over 100 games with and I had a lot of practice with.
Season three, is a bit shakey because I kind of just hopped right back into ranked, which I'm sure is what most people did despite all the changes.
Not to mention if you're stuck around 1100-1200 you're probably going to have to duo with someone you trust to get you out. I used to play with a friend all the time but he quit league recently due to the people in game just being awful all the dang time. (I mean attitude, not skill. Both of us could care less if we won or loss we still like to enjoy ourselves.) I also don't usually que with people I met on here either T_T

Cobie Smulders

01-30-2013

If Darius kills you and goes for roaming kills, it's 100% your fault mang.

Illkilla

01-30-2013

I have to agree, you have to accept that after a while you are at your true elo. If your games are coming down to the wire you're probably where you should be. I wish I was better than I am but I am a 1200 player, I am constantly going between 1300 and 1100 lol.

Just accept that it's probably where you belong.

Poppie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Síngéd View Post
I borrowed my friend's 900 elo account, and got it to 1500 within a week, just to test how hard I can carry low elo.

Not to sound like an *******, but don't sweat it, if you TRULY belong in higher elo, you'll get there.
My cousin switched to EU and gave me his account, I'm at 1500 on this account, hes about 1100, I'm gonna try to get back to my 1500 (if I belong there!)

Jcornett

01-30-2013

I was like 850 before the reset. Im hovering around mid 1300s now and pretty confident i can get higher.

Your attitude is a big problem from the way it seems. Dont go in to the game assuming you need to carry 1v5. Hell im done mostly support in s3 with like 150ish taric games. Just keep playing and keep your head up. Work on your mechanics and just het better at the game it will happen with time. Gl dude.

DodgeOrCarryMe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Just hope I don't get in one of your games then.

xLoCo

01-30-2013

If you can't carry at that ELO what makes you think you deserve to be higher at all....?

ByePas

01-30-2013

Unless lolking is wrong I wouldn't be surprised at the level of players you're facing considering you're level 18.