So im going to start only playing heimer in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Stallion

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetstream417 View Post
Likely story.
Use one of the sites that give a full match history and enjoy.

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

01-30-2013

set up 2 turrets in the brush with your teamates by drag or baron or any buffs in there jungle and lolulti when they get close. gg

Smuggling A Yoyo

01-30-2013

I played Heimer on my main account 12 times in Season 2, I went 11-1. Although most people will rage at you for taking him, he still has his uses.
This was in the 1300-1400 elo range.

Zerglinator

01-30-2013

You will never stop winning with Heimerdinger. You will eventually get to the point that you are trying your hardest to lose with Heimerdinger, and continue winning with him. But no one will ever believe how well you are doing with him. Then he shall be reworked, and then you shall lose. And keep losing. Forever.

DodgeOrCarryMe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDudeMcDudeman View Post
I think the real question is how it's going to take to actually get into a game. Most people see Heimer and dodge immediately.
Yeah I remember trying to use Heimer in Ranked. Only makes it take longer when you got my name.

Jetstream417

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Haywood View Post
Use one of the sites that give a full match history and enjoy.
I feel like you miss the irony of your original statement.

You were '60-70% in ranked' before "Bad 5v5 and stupid solo Que".

That's 2/3 Ranked areas, and the 2 most populated ones. Ranked champions are meant to be played in these areas, yet you blame the atmosphere and not your champion choice.

There's a reason you're 7/8 with him. He's not good. Your KDA with him alone proves that. You die twice as much as you kill. Heck, your assists aren't even high.

7 8 46.7% 2.1/game 4.2/game 5.6/game 157.1/game

Heimer is a lane-pushing bot. His presence in team fights and fights that don't involve morons diving your turret with more of your own turrets around him is so menial. You wonder why Riot is looking at him for a complete rework.

Éloquence

01-30-2013

Heimers burst around mid game is nothing to ignore, also if he lands his stun, which lasts forever by the way there is a good chance he will kill you with proper placement of his turrets.
Ofc a 2v1 he'd probably lose everytime. :<

EyeHearShapes

01-30-2013

1 game they thought i was troll top raged
team reported jungle went 0/10 in 20mins
finished 2/4/2