So im going to start only playing heimer in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyeHearShapes

01-30-2013

How long till i lose a game

The Stallion

01-30-2013

Around 1200 I used to play Heimer frequently. I think I had a 60-70% winrate with him.

BTW when someone inevitably lolkings me, I have a -50% because of retarded 5v5s and joke solo queue games.

ManDudeMcDudeman

01-30-2013

I think the real question is how it's going to take to actually get into a game. Most people see Heimer and dodge immediately.

Grockk

01-30-2013

Thanks for the donations to the general ELO fund

Jetstream417

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Haywood View Post
Around 1200 I used to play Heimer frequently. I think I had a 60-70% winrate with him.

BTW when someone inevitably lolkings me, I have a -50% because of retarded 5v5s and joke solo queue games.
Likely story.

Atheau

01-30-2013

Are you good?

Then quite a while. The only people who won't dodge are the ones who know how to abuse having a Heimer around.

할배님

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

how exactly do you abuse having a heimer around?

type1Rush

01-30-2013

First game as heimer you play in ranked you will lose..

GoliothOnline

01-30-2013

people under estimate Heimer to a great extent.... he's a phenomenal champion if played correctly, easily can turn a team fight, and has great output in dmg... ppl just don't like the fact that you have to play passively with him, and wait for opportune moments... the new meta seems to be rush in, click a lot, and hope for a kill...

type1Rush

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoliothOnline View Post
people under estimate Heimer to a great extent.... he's a phenomenal champion if played correctly, easily can turn a team fight, and has great output in dmg... ppl just don't like the fact that you have to play passively with him, and wait for opportune moments... the new meta seems to be rush in, click a lot, and hope for a kill...
heimer, turn a teamfight?

What kinda balsphemy is that.. Heimer is a pusher ((rivaled by none)), he has no known teamfight presence though ((Riot has made sure of that))..