Will i automatically get banned for leaving?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain O▀ama

01-30-2013

SOOO many games i get dickhead teams who i simply just want to quit on and go do something else. but i get scared of being banned, will i get banned if i do? just once?

Exman33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

No but if you do it too much you will be auto banned

sh4dowhand

01-30-2013

You get a ban if your leave percentage (Out or your total games) goes too high, nobody knows the exact formula but its very easy to get a leaver ban if it becomes a habit.

While 1 leave probably won't get you banned unless you've played less than 10 games, intentionally AFKing is a **** move.

Captain O▀ama

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh4dowhand View Post
You get a ban if your leave percentage (Out or your total games) goes too high, nobody knows the exact formula but its very easy to get a leaver ban if it becomes a habit.

While 1 leave probably won't get you banned unless you've played less than 10 games, intentionally AFKing is a **** move.
playing a game with a 4 man premade making you support and being biggest D*ck heads to you and trolling you all game and spamming "reporte pls" all game is worse.

BruisingPrune

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain O▀ama View Post
playing a game with a 4 man premade making you support and being biggest D*ck heads to you and trolling you all game and spamming "reporte pls" all game is worse.
/ignore

xxJerryBerry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

No you won't get banned. It'll probably take 4 or 5 times for maybe a day ban.

Anida

01-30-2013

If I was on the other team and you left I would report you. Unfortunately, I'm not able to see them trolling you in their team chat. If you stay and finish the game I wouldn't report you regardless of how bad the other team is saying your feeding etc.

Smuggling A Yoyo

01-30-2013

Yes, Riot promotes bullying and you can do nothing about it. Sadly, you have to suffer with people flaming and spouting bigoted and racist remarks and guess what? If you mute them, they'll report you for "refusing to communicate" due to the ONE time that they type "lets Baron" and you don't respond or go to them as it happens. If you feel the need to leave due to a level of harassment go for it, if anyone tells you otherwise, they can shove a sock in it, cause they themselves are promoting bullying and a toxic atmosphere.

Exman33

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smuggling A Yoyo View Post
Yes, Riot promotes bullying and you can do nothing about it. Sadly, you have to suffer with people flaming and spouting bigoted and racist remarks and guess what? If you mute them, they'll report you for "refusing to communicate" due to the ONE time that they type "lets Baron" and you don't respond or go to them as it happens. If you feel the need to leave due to a level of harassment go for it, if anyone tells you otherwise, they can shove a sock in it, cause they themselves are promoting bullying and a toxic atmosphere.
Your account is lvl 11 so I don't feel you are in any position to judge riot. And if you pull the "this is a smurf" account well let me just say between my ranked and normal matches I've at least played 1k games and never have I ended up banned because of my behavior. People wanna talk mess ignore them just don't be dumb and ignore your entire team. I don't understand why people seem to think being reported means they are going to end up in the tribunal. It has been stated multiple times that it requires a decent amount of reports to end up there

omegademan

01-30-2013

If you are the random matched with a flaming premade of 3 or 4 then don't give them a legitimate reason to report you. It's really that simple. Rather than afking for the easy reports or flaming consider the following.

1) the /ignore function
2) Playing safe and not racking up the deaths
3) stop responding negatively like a child
4) realize that nobody knows you nor will remember 10 mins into their next game.