The Alternate Skins Are Canon?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erodrea View Post
I never understood Explorer Ezreal. He's already the Prodigal Explorer. What are we going to have next? Fallen Morgana, Bounty Hunter Miss Fortune, Sheriff Caitlyn?
I interpret it as him getting summoned in while he was wearing equipment required for delving underground.

Ma3ta

02-07-2013

Quote:
I never understood Explorer Ezreal. He's already the Prodigal Explorer. What are we going to have next? Fallen Morgana, Bounty Hunter Miss Fortune, Sheriff Caitlyn?
They already do have Sheriff Caitlyn lol

DoctorDark

02-08-2013

I want brolaf to be canon lmao

Kaelath The Red

02-09-2013

Quote:
Fallen Morgana is what she looked like when she first arrived in Rune Terra before fully turning to darkness like she has now, Bounty Hunter Miss Fortune is litterally what she is with a western theme same for Caitlyn who is the Sheriff of Piltover only as if she was in a western (these are both alternate reality versions of the main champions)

Stupot

02-01-2014

Quote:
What are we going to have next? Fallen Morgana, Bounty Hunter Miss Fortune, Sheriff Caitlyn?
Well, the sad thing is, there is a Sheriff Caitlyn skin. I don't get it either, man.

YasuOOOOOO SNAP

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamspitter View Post
If Journal of Justice had continued, maybe Bunnygirl Riven could have came up eventually. Who knows? Maybe she moonlights as a entertainer....
Riven as an entertainer?? No, silly, she'd have to be doing some kind of double agent work. Psh, entertainer. These fanboys. ;]

3mptylord

02-03-2014

Most skins fit into the lore - either obviously/implied, or could easily be interpreted as such.

I still like to think that Morgana is the sorceress that effectively gave birth to Zyra; Morgana's looking for magic to take down Kayle, and she turns up in a Blackthorn skin shortly before Zyra's release. The Battlecast skins are part of Viktor's evolution. Most of the seasonal skins are related to the in-world seasons. Things like Infernal Nasus, Blackfrost Anivia and Demonblade Tryndamere are alternative reality/future skins - so their canon in the respect that they're one of the possible outcomes of the events going on. Underworld Twisted Fate could be an alternate reality skin too - where he made a deal with the Shadow Isles (similar to Karthus), rather than whomever he got his magic from in the true timeline.

Tetheral

02-03-2014

This is true.

Despite Cho Gath's homicidal tendencies, He is actually true gentlemen deep down

PhoenixSlayer13

02-04-2014

Some are canon, some are alternate reality interpretations of the champion, and some are just for fun.

Sutoraifo

02-06-2014

Pretty sure Shockblade Zed was Zed's appearance before opening the Box.