lgbtqia headcanons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pastelspider

03-11-2014

hey! im a lgbtqia person, and i wanted to create a safe place for other lgbtqia people to make representation for themselves where otherwise there is none. remember, this is a safe space. please dont be mean. (hint riot if you see this make it canon)

ashe is a transgirl. a few years before her coronation, she came out. it took a while for people to get used to it, but when her coronation came around, they crowned her as a queen instead of a king! she even got to wear a beautiful dress! (as seen in her queen skin, hehe)

diana, soraka, and nami are in a polyamorous relationship (because the stars and the moon, and the moon has a connection to the tides) and it started as soraka and nami having huge crushes on diana, and they both confessed at the same time. diana suggested trying polyamory, and to this day they have the yuris together.

zac is agender, and people always use male pronouns for them, but they dont really care.

lux is a lesbian, and has a crush on ashe.

all the girls are lesbians and are meant to be shipped in every way possible. that is what im leading at.

Ebonmaw Dragon

03-11-2014

Well, technically Zac is genderless...

And Ashe is Female, she is married with Tryndamere

pastelspider

03-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Ashe is Female, she is married with Tryndamere
i can dream

Motajo

03-11-2014

I know what the "lgbt" part is... but what's the "qia" part?

pastelspider

03-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motajo View Post
I know what the "lgbt" part is... but what's the "qia" part?
qia stands for ***** (as in gender*****), intersex, and asexual (NOT ALLY. I REPEAT, NOT ALLY)

HigeR

03-11-2014

uh well... a bit odd the Ashe thing xD

but to me Karthus is the closest thing we have to a drag queen champion ._. he was a boy who became an skeleton and wore a pretty dress with a pretty headpiece... lul

Onto the rest... I'd bring Twisted fate and Graves... specially Graves obsession with TF (and his hired gun skin... bear paw? lol), though, TF himself would classify, to me, as bi because of the way he presents himself, he seems... flexible that way haha.

Vi, Cait and Jinx seems to have the whole triangle thing going on too, themselves being very different depictions of gay females.

There was someone saying Renekton and Nasus were lovers instead of brothers hehe that'd be interesting too I guess.

Aaaand last but not least... poppy O_O

Samuel L Jaxx

03-12-2014

Quote:

I think Zac identifies as male gender/role.

OuttaControl56

03-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel L Jaxx View Post
I think Zac identifies as male gender/role.
...but does he use he/him/his?

He could just use ze/zim/zir...

Terra D Serph

03-12-2014

Being pan and gender*****, I'd love to give insight and input to this.

We know Diana and Leona would probably be together, but the religious cult Leona is a part of has denied Diana her say, and so there's just tension between Diana and her religion, but since the sun people are all "the moon is blasphemy and heresy!" while Diana knows the truth, there can be no love between Diana and Leona as long as there is this conflict of interest.

There have been in-depth discussions about this on the forums, a simple google search could give a better explanation than I have given.

Ashe being transgender would be interesting. I'd love to see Tryndamere's reaction to it all, seeing as they're married for political reasons and not through love. If love could blossom between an extremely masculine male with a dark past and a transgender, that would be awesome.

Zac obviously considers himself masculine, though he is technically asexual. He uses the phrase, "I should get a suit." While I don't personally believe this confirms him to consider himself masculine, society today believes that men are more likely to wear a suit than a female, and since Zac was more than likely created by people who follow "society standards"(I apologize if I've offended anyone in the development department, I'm only going based off what I see, not what I know), Zac most likely refers to himself as male.

Some champions simply don't care anymore about their gender, or have never had one to begin with. Amumu probably considers himself male, but as he's dead, I don't think he cares so much about that anymore. Monsters of the Void most likely don't consider themselves male or female, simply because they were not bred for that purpose. Galio, Fiddle, Blitzcrank and Nocturne were born/created genderless(as well as Zac, but I've already covered him), or don't comply with gender/gender role stereotypes. Maokai is a tree. Malphite is from another dimension, but probably considers himself male. Nautilus, Mordekaiser, Singed, Sion, Xerath, and a few others used to be male, but either shed their human bodies or were recreated as genderless warriors.

Now, my inputs:

Personally I'd like to see a love/hate relationship between Twisted Fate and Graves. Those two obviously have some pent up tension between them that needs to be released.

Jinx and Vi, and to a lesser extent Caitlyn probably will have something going on.

Either Zed will one day bring Shen to his level, or Shen will one day bring Zed back from the darkness, but they'll probably fall for each other.

Shyvana has the hots for the King's son, but I think Jarvan IV has eyes for someone else in the military, be it friend or enemy, we shall see.

Syndra and Irelia might bump into each other.

I don't want to make the whole champion pool something they're not, so I'll end it there. That's about 10-20% of the pool, I think? More than enough for me. :P

RavenKouhai

03-13-2014

Quote:

being married to a man doesn't mean you're a female