IWD is the best jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jetstream417

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJhighTECH481 View Post
Vi is not viable in competition jungling
Imma keep a little thumbnail on this thread for when Vi is played in the Season 3 WC as a jungler.

Brianmc

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJhighTECH481 View Post
Vi is not viable in competition jungling
HAHAHA you're joking right? How can you say whos viable and whos not? She will see comp play by pros soon enough. People said the same thing about zed, elise, draven and a lot of other champs. You're not pro. You will be one of the sheeps jumping on the bandwagon when she does get some tourney play.

And im not saying I am any better than you but bro you're at 1k elo... How do you even begin to say who is viable and not viable in tourney play? Of course the low elo players think they know what they are talking about and whats best. Figures.

Brianmc

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetstream417 View Post
Imma keep a little thumbnail on this thread for when Vi is played in the Season 3 WC as a jungler.
Exactly.

That guy has no idea what he is even saying. Ha. So funny. He has been reading the forums to much and listening to what other people say.

Voidgolem

01-30-2013

Vi has what is, essentially, a single-target and completely unavoidable Malphite Ult.

I'm quite honestly surprised she hasn't seen use already.

Jetstream417

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Vi has what is, essentially, a single-target and completely unavoidable Malphite Ult.

I'm quite honestly surprised she hasn't seen use already.
She has, European LCS last weekend

Shushei from Dragonborns wrecked with her. Eh? EH?!

JMoneyFresh

01-30-2013

IWD would be a great jungler if not for OMG ILL KILL YOU, YOU STUPID FREAKING NOOB GODDAMNIT SCARRA WHY DID YOU MISS A CS DIGNITAS IS SUCH A **** SHOW!!!!RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWR