Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IWD is the best jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WonderfulCarry

01-30-2013

Quote:
And it was K:
I'm impressed. People actually stuck to the IWD bandwagon just because he got banned. He is truly a role model, and the greatest mind of his generation.

In other news, Asian and EU junglers likely **** all over him in their sleep.

Eu junglers

**** on

Pick one plz

Raphael JR

01-30-2013

Quote:
DJhighTECH481:
Eu junglers

**** on

Pick one plz

Diamond says HI

AlmightyAtheismo

01-30-2013

Quote:
DJhighTECH481:
Eu junglers

**** on

Pick one plz

Snoopeh...Diamond...I mean, c'mon dude. EU scene > NA scene all day, in every role.

WonderfulCarry

01-30-2013

Quote:
AlmightyAtheismo:
Snoopeh...Diamond...I mean, c'mon dude. EU scene > NA scene all day, in every role.

Yah bro snoopeh does work with his jungle anivia...

Death0998

01-30-2013

Quote:
AlmightyAtheismo:

Snoopeh is a support jungler though not saying he is bad at jungling but he doesn't carry for sure. But Diamondprox does carry

AlmightyAtheismo

01-30-2013

Quote:
Death0998:
Snoopeh is a support jungler though not saying he is bad at jungling but he doesn't carry for sure. But Diamondprox does carry

Yep, different styles. Like OddOne is a pretty supporty jungler too, whereas Saint and IWD are more carry oriented (in the champs they play, not in their success).

Snoopeh has said he actually prefers the carry junglers though and only played the supporty ones because they were so good in S2 (which is definitely correct). So we'll see if his style changes at all for S3, I expect it will. Diamond will probably be the best jungler in the world this season though, cause all he does is carry jungles, and this season they're a lot better.

Snoopeh still best jungle plays ever XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiePmZ3OgJY

Brianmc

01-30-2013

idk bro XJ9 would give him a run for his monies.

WonderfulCarry

01-30-2013

Quote:
Brianmc:

Vi is not viable in competition jungling

Death0998

01-30-2013

Quote:
Brianmc:

Xj9 smurf

Belay My Last

01-30-2013

IWD is an amazing jungled with good mechanics and awareness. He is playing armature league right now and doing scrims and tournaments. When he gets off the one year ban I guarentee a pro team will try to pick him up. His Olaf and nocturne are crazy good.