Can't Download Client?? PVP.net Patcher Issues?? Here!! GG RIOT, GG.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iHeartBaken

01-30-2013

also Riot, however will Acidburn11 submit a Support Ticket if he's banned?

No settings have changed, I've run everything nothing seems out of the ordinary. EVEN REFORMATTED. Fresh install of Windows. Your game broken bro. 4th time redownloading and reinstalling. Still can't even open my patcher thanks riot. I'm gonna go give my money to some other company and then they'll let me stop playing their game in a few months too! and the world keeps on turning. get out riot.

if ima pay for something i expect it to work all the time. and if it doesnt, i go back to the store and return it, because it is obviously at fault and sucks ass. Pity I can't return all the rp I bought. Your game broken bro.

iHeartBaken

01-30-2013

Imply riots customer service is bad without swearing or anything, they fix the league. loooool.

gg thanks for coming

PanicNadia

01-30-2013

I'm having the same problem. I uninstalled after the new patch wouldnt let me in and I can't reinstall again, it just wont pick up my connection. I flushed my DNS and went through the whole list of things. It's been two weeks and I'm sure it's not just me. I really need some help trying to get this game to work.

GhostL3G

01-30-2013

same thing is happened to me yesterday and now I can't even play because I keep disconnecting from game.

iHeartBaken

01-30-2013

good luck getting any help from riot. it randomly fixed for me in under 24 hours. i cant imagine how frustrating 2 weeks would be. sorry guys. spam this thread and maybe riot will help.

im playing a game now peace

GhostL3G

01-30-2013

they patch for more champs that no one wants and then the patch they put out screws everyone over Riot trolling FTW
because making money on champion bundles is more important than fixing connection errors downloading errors and actually helping the summonors who play and buy skins but because we aren't PRO they don't care about us

Now I can't connect anywhere else online this ish happened the first Thresh patch. It's not my net its working fine something coinciding with this patch is screwing with my PC
never had any problems in game or out until this new patch. To be honest my FPS dropped when the Diana patch came out I used be able to play on high qual and I would run 35-40 FPS but now I'm lucky to get 10-25 FPS on lowest qual.

Mild7

12-31-2013

yea having the same problems, changing my dns to 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 completely cuts out my net, need help fixing this problem...

Kano101

12-31-2013

RIOT, YOUR A JOKE! Riot Morgageddon, dArtagnan, you two are disgraceful. all i have seen your company do with your so called "tech support" is tell people theres a problem with their ISP, or there computer so on and so fourth. take some responsibility for your down right crappy setup, I have been trying to download and install this game for over a week, and have crawled through these forums looking for some info on what to do and found nothing, all ive seen is you guys avoiding the issues and passing it onto the players themselves. U MAD BRO? cause this guy had the right idea by puttin you people on the spot, garbage, delete the entire game and start over cause yall failed

Fuzza881

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2013

i have the same exact problem!

i have done everything they say about fixing that issue in the workbench forum post without success.

Downloaded the game via another link provided by your technicial support and it didnt work either

What do they respond to me ? THIS : Your isp is having trouble. i called my isp and there is no problem at all on their side.

So riot, please stop pushing away your customers saying its their isp

Fuzza881

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2014

please fix this issue