Another Rengar Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aces2kj

11-27-2012

Why cant riot listen to the people on the forums when they say rengar has been overnerfed ive seen many Threads on this issue but Riot isnt paying attention to the people who have alot of reason for un nerfing even if just a little this is kind of like how valve isnt realeasing any half life information Riot dont do what valve is doing

Xarue

11-27-2012

I think they just put this thread here to shut people up, Im not even sure if they even read some of these thread or gives a hoot about it. Prove me wrong RIOT by commenting on this guys thread.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Because most people wouldn't understand balance if they had a scale and most ideas would either A.make champion too strong B. make them useless, or C. make them unfun in general.

Xarue

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Because most people wouldn't understand balance if they had a scale and most ideas would either A.make champion too strong B. make them useless, or C. make them unfun in general.
agreed but it wouldnt hurt to comment or give a reason just to say they are there and pay attention. A bump or poke would be nice.

as Desolator

11-27-2012

rengar got a damage nerf too badly i say 100% to 120 or 115% it was horrible taking 50%