Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Looking for people to play with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Recruiter

Hey everyone, I just recently got back into playing LoL so I am in bit rusty. I am level 30 but to get to level 30 I really only played one champing on, which was a huge mistake. I am looking for friendly people who are out to have a good time. I am decent and just love to play the game. I usually play about 4 nights a week while at work from 11p-6a MST. I realize this is late but it is when I can play.

I enjoy learning any role and champion. Right now I am playing a lot of Teemo (Support, Mid, or Top), Amumu (Jungle), Yi (Jungle, AD). I can also play Graves and Alistar, but they are by no means my strong point. I just started trying to learn Fiddlesticks today.

Like I said I am just looking to gain experience and play games with people that don't mind helping me learn and grow. I will do the same.

Just respond with your level and if you would be interested in playing together.