I didn't think it would ever happen...I was wrong ): QQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jebhyud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Sir go back to call of dicks: black ops 2, the game is best suited for you than lol.

tempname950

01-30-2013

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks the things he said warrants a ban, really needs to grow up and acquire a sense of humour. When I try to imagine the kinds of people taking offense to the things he said, I picture some snooty rich kid who never fits in because he's rude and snobby. So he tells on everyone doing any tiny little thing that isn't perfectly PC, to get them in trouble as 'pay back'.

tempname950

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Index View Post
Just because the feature is there.... Doesn't mean it should have the necessity to be used ._. .....
The feature is there. By putting it there, Riot are implying "Hey, use this for a bit of fun!"

That's like saying "Just because the olympic games gives you guns, doesn't mean you should shoot them!"

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

sigh and he shows again why he should be perma banned. Please just stop typing and start uninstalling.

you are not that great at this game your self. If you were so good you would be least a plat player.

Ember Index

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessejsteeltown View Post
But since when is spamming blitz laugh "trolling"
its a tactic to annoy people in games.
just like poke checking in hockey or pushing off the LoS in football against a quick receiver.
Just meant to annoy a bit and throw them off their game.
is gamesmanship not allowed in league of legends?
They didn't put emotes in the game to be spammed.... It's just an additional feature...I seriously hope you're trolling :| the sheer amount of stupidity....

jessejsteeltown

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname950 View Post
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks the things he said warrants a ban, really needs to grow up and acquire a sense of humour. When I try to imagine the kinds of people taking offense to the things he said, I picture some snooty rich kid who never fits in because he's rude and snobby. So he tells on everyone doing any tiny little thing that isn't perfectly PC, to get them in trouble as 'pay back'.
Thankyou tempname! (: lol
Exactly what i think... i wasn't saying anything racist (i dont think but i'm not gonna lie i probably have said one or two in my earlier games years ago) or doing any feeding or anything like that.
just having a little fun and getting a little rise out of the enemy. Sometimes that's all it takes to throw someone off and win the game (:

Menea6587

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname950 View Post
The feature is there. By putting it there, Riot are implying "Hey, use this for a bit of fun!"

That's like saying "Just because the olympic games gives you guns, doesn't mean you should shoot them!"
So then it's ok to shoot into a crowd just like it's ok to annoy the **** out of your peers because the thing exists?

Again, you ask for help. you get some help You reject help. And people wonder why Lyte and Pendragon don't give another chance after permanent bans...

jessejsteeltown

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
sigh and he shows again why he should be perma banned. Please just stop typing and start uninstalling.

you are not that great at this game your self. If you were so good you would be least a plat player.
Umm i dont play to be good. I play each game separate from the last and just want to win.
and i rarely play ranked. Maybe one match a day just to have a little fun.
btw...you're not plat either so why aren't you uninstalling?

Ember Index

01-30-2013

Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat

“To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.” -Benjamin Franklin

Having a great game is one of the biggest joys that League of Legends can bring you. But always bear in mind that when you’re relishing that landslide victory there is someone on the receiving end that is probably ripping their hair out. While it’s alright to celebrate, make sure that you keep any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat. Instead, thank your opponents for the game. After all, despite their best efforts, they just made you a very happy person.

Might sound cliche, but you really shouldn't be surprised. You violated summoner's code. Don't be surprised that you are banned.

jessejsteeltown

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menea6587 View Post
So then it's ok to shoot into a crowd just like it's ok to annoy the **** out of your peers because the thing exists?

Again, you ask for help. you get some help You reject help. And people wonder why Lyte and Pendragon don't give another chance after permanent bans...
i'm not gonna get permabanned for behavior like this...
as soon as i put racism and **** like that in it then ya i'll get permabanned.
its 3 days... i was just wondering how it even warranted 3 days.