Attempting to Reconnect.... again and again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uneq

01-30-2013

I've seen dozens and dozens of posts in the last couple weeks regarding this. I, too, am a victim of whatever design flaw was implemented that is causing this. I can play a full game with no problems, and within 2 minutes of the next match, I get the attempting to reconnect, I then reconnect and am a skipping invisi-toon on the map unable to do anything. The play is live though as I can see my team moving around, I can even chat with them. But I can't do anything. Started happening after the last preseason patch and can not find a single answer that makes any sense. I've reinstalled, repaired, and am 110% my internet is flawless with no upload/download possibilities to interfere. I've invested enough money into the game, especially on my kid's account to get some sort of answer. Anything riot?

spicytaco69rr

01-30-2013

noureendewulf

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

I'm having the same problem. I'll play multiple matches in a row, match 1 will be fine, no lag or disconnection issues, match 2 will ridiculously laggy with multipule connection issues, and match 3 will be fine once again. It's very frustrating.

Uneq

01-30-2013

bump

Nz Villian

01-30-2013

Same here, there was a thread before about people in Nz and Aus having the problem.

Uneq

01-30-2013

Can't seem to find the link, tried a couple roll backs but it keeps auto updating. Anyone know a trick to bypass this and still update the important parts of the client manually? Just spoke to a buddy of mine over on EuW who's lost almost 200 elo because of the problem, he can't get an answer from Riot either.