Karma is apperantly Tier-1-ish?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkness4910

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2013

Hey Dominion community!

I tried the new Karma a few times in the past with different builds and I recently picked her up again, because I saw a few people saying that she is one of the best picks in Dominion right now.

It might mostly be my lack of skill with her (or still being used to the old Karma) or my builds. So far, I tried rushing Wooglets, BFT or small items. But nothing feels like it's having any impact, as opposed to for example Brand, where I just feel that I just bought a BFT. You know what I mean?

Anyway, can you guys give me some advice? The whole "Karma is insanely good" made me very curious.

~Darkness4910

konfetarius

05-14-2013

Karma's shield actually bugged at the moment, the Mantra'd version doesn't properly add the bonus shield on top of the main target, and the AoE shield doesn't scale with AP.

Karma isn't as of strong pick for raw damage as the rest of the good mages, but she offers a healthy mix of CC and support via her E which is very strong when your team reacts fast enough to take advantage of it.

Khaos Kale

05-14-2013

She also does well bot lane where you really just need to spam Q and mantra it whenever you can to poke your opponent and push the lane. Karma kites quite well so she is safe against quite a few bruisers.

Koravel

05-14-2013

Karma's gonna get rolled bot lane by a good laner with a lot of different standard bot laners. She's got too many counters.

TheLittlestLulu

05-14-2013

Get good at doing her ability combos. Like hitting someone with a mantra'd Q right after you're about to snare them, or shielding yourself before running to an enemy to mantra W them when you are low on health. Use mantra shield during a teamfight when you are sure you can hit just about everyone. Once mantra shield gets bugfixed it will be worth using in more situations.

IS1e275795df8e19

05-15-2013

Bot lane ganks 100% kill rate

Mightyal

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1e275795df8e19 View Post
Bot lane ganks 100% kill rate
For who? For the Karmas who get ganked or the Karmas who gank?

Koravel

05-15-2013

Neither. He means a Karma who receives a gank pretty much has a guaranteed kill. I think.

Although this is not true, IMO.