add microphone in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tucuuu

01-30-2013

dont u think that i would be a good idea? like in counter strike... u cant talk with ppl that u dont know...

Fs Son0fSilas

01-30-2013

Why would you want to? That just opens a whole new outlet for trolling...

I'd need at least 20 hands to count the amount of voice-chat, trolling counter-strike videos I've seen

cindobeast

01-30-2013

No thanks. It's already annoying see what people type, imagine what people will say... or blare annoying music, etc. Yeah you can mute but I never ignore bad players in a game because I still want that communication with my teammates.

We don't want LoL turning into COD :O

Tucuuu

01-30-2013

if u would have the option, and your team is good and want good comunication it would be very useful. but if ur team dont cooperate u can mute, one of them or all of them...

Tucuuu

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fs Son0fSilas View Post
Why would you want to? That just opens a whole new outlet for trolling...

I'd need at least 20 hands to count the amount of voice-chat, trolling counter-strike videos I've seen
the problema in counter strike is that u cant mute just one player... riot could add the option to mute the player u want if he is trolling

Revelation22

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucuuu View Post
dont u think that i would be a good idea? like in counter strike... u cant talk with ppl that u dont know...
I would run and hide..

mUm

I do use a Logitech Desktop USB mic and the latest Dragon Naturally speaking in order to communicate entire sentences (if necessary) to communicate my needs or help the team, all without tying up my hands.'

Revelation22

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindobeast View Post
. Yeah you can mute but I never ignore bad players in a game because I still want that communication with my teammates.

We don't want LoL turning into COD :O
A bit off-topic, but while this may work for you I advise those reading this with more sensitive hearts and minds to GUARD them and warn briefly *if possible* then /mute on 2nd offense.

This is the ONLY solution. =)

TY>

chaser676

01-30-2013

Mic chat cant be monitored. It would completely bypass tribunal. Skype amd vent work fine

Tucuuu

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
Mic chat cant be monitored. It would completely bypass tribunal. Skype amd vent work fine
yes but when u play with ppl u dont know u dont have them on skype or vent or TS

chaser676

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucuuu View Post
yes but when u play with ppl u dont know u dont have them on skype or vent or TS
Thank god