Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ahri is forgetting the english language...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyotaika

01-30-2013

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who noticed this, but, both in live and PBE, in game on her W tool tip, it says she now deals 50% per additonal fox-fire. Was this ever intentional? Will she suddenly be speaking some other language in future game models?

FYI, this is a joke... But wasn't sure where to put this spelling error for riot... Has anyone else noticed spelling mistakes? They do happen, but I feel it's important to a game design that they stay to a minimum and are treated similarly to bugs to some degree (considering it's just open file and add 1 character I think?).

fmaddict

01-30-2013

nice catch, how'd I never notice that before =\

Nyotaika

01-30-2013

Quote:
Nyotaika:
I'm not sure if I'm the only one who noticed this, but, both in live and PBE, in game on her W tool tip, it says she now deals 50% per additonal fox-fire. Was this ever intentional? Will she suddenly be speaking some other language in future game models?

FYI, this is a joke... But wasn't sure where to put this spelling error for riot... Has anyone else noticed spelling mistakes? They do happen, but I feel it's important to a game design that they stay to a minimum and are treated similarly to bugs to some degree (considering it's just open file and add 1 character I think?).

You know, I can't imagine why this is exactly being down voted... Yes, I did quote myself. Additional is the proper spelling that it should say, and instead of additonal. I'd provide a screen shot if I felt it was something needed, but I don't think that is the case. Nor do I think providing an exact quote of the ability either... It was a simple joke to begin with, but should of been pointed out, and since it's on the PBE and was a recent change I think since I do recall they had it up to a maximum set of damage, this felt like an appropriate place to put this.

So please do tell me, why it deserves down votes? Do you not like proper grammar and want champions abilities reading, "doez 300 dmge nd stnz 4 2 sconts"

No really, tell me. I felt this was a very appropriate and kind place to put this down to be seen by the people who manage the game so we can have some literacy in our society.

Tigre the Legend

01-30-2013

Nice catch on the spelling, bro!

namora

01-30-2013

Nyo, you're getting troll, don't get trolled. Nice catch btw. <3

Nyotaika

01-30-2013

Quote:
namora:
Nyo, you're getting troll, don't get trolled. Nice catch btw. <3

Lol. Thanks. <3 Just, getting a bit flustered, is all. Thank you.

IntrospectionMan

01-30-2013

It's more that a giant wall of text when detailing a small error or whatever seems pretentious and snobby and unnecessary even though that may not be the intent.

VeraLuise

01-30-2013

Quote:
IntrospectionMan:
It's more that a giant wall of text when detailing a small error or whatever seems pretentious and snobby and unnecessary even though that may not be the intent.

He was submitting a menial error, and trying to make it interesting and entertaining. Can't fault him for that.

Good catch.

ExjK

01-30-2013

Quote:
IntrospectionMan:

So he deserves downvotes? Don't take your personal opinion of how threads should be made and start judging other people based on that standard, it's honestly immature.

Nice catch OP! +1

Nyotaika

02-18-2013

Since this is still misspelled to date on PBE, I figured I would bump this... Haven't checked live yet.