Need Tips!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summoning Izzy

01-29-2013

my question...

"What role and with what champion is it easiest for 'YOU' to carry from?"

i need to learn to carry, i can't carry, most of the time, i can only lead our team to victory with good initiations, but when it comes to getting fed and carrying the team...well i don't know how...

so guys/gals, i'm turning to you to help me get out of low ELO...i had a major drop from 1271 to 1059 (current ELO)...any tips, advice, recommendations, support, feedback, suggestions, questions, concerns, etc. WELCOME!

i seem to play fairly well when playing with my team, which most of the players are above >1300 ELO, some even >1500 ELO, i don't bring them down, i don't tend to feed and i can hold my own weight too...my major problem in low ELO is getting matched up with people who can't hold their own weight and thus bring the team down...not necessarily saying it's because of them that i dropped, but let's get one thing straight, i can hold my own weight, and i dropped not because i suck, but because i can't carry my team...

thanks!

Summoning Izzy

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Izzy View Post

"What role and with what champion is it easiest for 'YOU' to carry from?"
People say that ADC is the easiest to "carry" from, but i don't know what champion would do the job for me...considering i play them proper and farm up well, while harassing them.

Timammoth

01-30-2013

Yea im not sure if u mean "carry' as in ad carry. or as in carrying the game for your team. You can carry your team from pretty much any lane. bot,mid,top or even jungling by winning lanes for plp. Their is no recipe for doing this its all up to you. You have to find the champs that you like and carry with them (although you can win games without carrying)Carrying is usally when you get fed from your lane and snowball this for your team resulting in you gaining more objectives. There is no best champ or easiest champ to play. Some are more popular then others but that doesn't mean you can do well with other less popular champs. Just experiment play your best. You are what your elo is. If you don't like your elo. Then just play normals to you think you are good enough to raise your elo to what you perceive is good enough. Its a representation of your skill level. And its only a number after all. If you think you can raise it higher. Then after awhile it will go back up don't worry about that and just keep on playing your best. There is toones of diffrent resources online that can help you "Get out of elo hell". Which may give you some tips and ideas on how to become a better player.

Onij

01-30-2013

Either a strong AD carry with a kill support (that tends to work better in soloQ) or a good roaming champion (Shen top, TF mid, Kassadin Mid, etc...). Getting early ganks helps noobs make their builds, and anyone, when built properly, can hold their own.