Regaurding Jarman 5's altimate.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ron Paul

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
Trying too hard to be OrbitalDropKick.
That's the important part.

Guinsoo

Game Designer

01-29-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

A+++++++ would read again

Joseph Dom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Jarvan the 4th had a kid that shoots volcanoes. Cool.

The Tsak

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
guinsoo needs to balance more
im still loving his shen changes
please make viktor good

Remuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

orbitaldropkick would do it better =\ but not bad

ecstaSTEVE

01-29-2013

goddammit, another guinsoo post. he's taunting us. or he's out of hibernation and is looking to feed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatly View Post
i had an enemy literally walk through my ult the other day, buff pls
i heard in a chatroom the other day that phantom dancer allows this to happen

Super Explosion

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tsak View Post
guinsoo needs to balance more
im still loving his shen changes
please make viktor good
Shen did come out pretty nicely.

That dash energy cost still hurts though, even if you hit 3 enemy champions.

I believe Solcrushed is working on Viktor however, the one who did Xin's rework. (Which also came out excellently.)

AK47WOLF

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Thank you sir!

The Illusionaryy

01-29-2013

tl;dr
When Jarman 5 activate is super volcano walls eh jumps at the enemy and flies to the center and does not really any damages to them. In the movie Jarman 5's volcano walls go really high and Swan he no can walk over them can't even fly over them because fat bird is probably flightless but doesn't matter none.

Why can people walk through volcano walls and also even flosh through them or jump over them or even just totally ignore them? Jarman 5 eh has no cc's his altimate volcano is all the cc's he has. And it not very good he accdentally (lol) trap his own team in crater and they reprot him for nonskill...

I mean Jarman 5 is a tank dps just like Shaun is and Shaun get to gave global sheld and telprot to ally whenever ally is nob and almost die, all Jarman 6 can do is jump enemy and do basically zero damages until he also drop into volcano which take time, precious time that Jarman 5 cannot afrford to lose because team depend on tanky dps to carry bads.

Jarman 5 need volcano alt buff so that lava hurt enemy but heal Jarman and ally he accidentally trap inside, or in some case entire team. Enemey it cannot no longer walk through volcano wall because that os overpower, although maybe Jarman walk thru because that balance. Jarman 5 he need do damanges because he is carrier, lava damage really need to happen with alt to be viable.

Also Jarman 5 he mana cost through roofs. Eh cannot anything in lane and pull then cannot use ability, while Raven and Zod they no have mana and Raven he has free abilities 7 actually. Zod not really overpower but as example all ninja they have really fast recharge mana, no need to buy items for it. Jarman he jump then have to press b because out of mana. Harry Potter pendent in lane now no good, it no build of Maki Pendent which better than Fairy Charm, it no give enough regen. Jarman he run out of mana then die, also cannot volcano alt without mana.

Roit Jarman 5 he is weak, pls buff him in these ways, he basically unplayable because purple mantis he take over game from Jarman, purple mantis basically have Jarman ult since people walk thru Jarman 5 ult anyway, purple mantis push Jarman out of game. Lion king too, he give Jarman this problem and push Jarman out of his game.

All new champion make Jarman 5 worse, he no longer feel like king, just scrub. Scrub like Ozreal, Ozreal is easy but Jarman 5 he never easy and never will be, just bad basically but fun. Jarman 5 could be a good champon but Riot hold him back from quantity of life buff, even Phrak will not buff him even though Phrak juggle every champon and also build Zelda force on all, Phrak as a true jugglar pls tell Morrlo and Sytherus that Jarman 5 is bad...surely u know more than anyone else...Please Phrak.

This all I ahve to say, just that I enjoy Jarman 5 very much and I know other do too, this champon very ignored but very lore important to league of legend, so he should be good in game and should be good as Swan since they are enemys. Pls Riot.

Joxer

01-29-2013

shaun the nanja too stronk

12345612 ... 15