Regaurding Jarman 5's altimate.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

Senior Member

01-29-2013

When Jarman 5 activate is super volcano walls eh jumps at the enemy and flies to the center and does not really any damages to them. In the movie Jarman 5's volcano walls go really high and Swan he no can walk over them can't even fly over them because fat bird is probably flightless but doesn't matter none.

Why can people walk through volcano walls and also even flosh through them or jump over them or even just totally ignore them? Jarman 5 eh has no cc's his altimate volcano is all the cc's he has. And it not very good he accdentally (lol) trap his own team in crater and they reprot him for nonskill...

I mean Jarman 5 is a tank dps just like Shaun is and Shaun get to gave global sheld and telprot to ally whenever ally is nob and almost die, all Jarman 6 can do is jump enemy and do basically zero damages until he also drop into volcano which take time, precious time that Jarman 5 cannot afrford to lose because team depend on tanky dps to carry bads.

Jarman 5 need volcano alt buff so that lava hurt enemy but heal Jarman and ally he accidentally trap inside, or in some case entire team. Enemey it cannot no longer walk through volcano wall because that os overpower, although maybe Jarman walk thru because that balance. Jarman 5 he need do damanges because he is carrier, lava damage really need to happen with alt to be viable.

Also Jarman 5 he mana cost through roofs. Eh cannot anything in lane and pull then cannot use ability, while Raven and Zod they no have mana and Raven he has free abilities 7 actually. Zod not really overpower but as example all ninja they have really fast recharge mana, no need to buy items for it. Jarman he jump then have to press b because out of mana. Harry Potter pendent in lane now no good, it no build of Maki Pendent which better than Fairy Charm, it no give enough regen. Jarman he run out of mana then die, also cannot volcano alt without mana.

Roit Jarman 5 he is weak, pls buff him in these ways, he basically unplayable because purple mantis he take over game from Jarman, purple mantis basically have Jarman ult since people walk thru Jarman 5 ult anyway, purple mantis push Jarman out of game. Lion king too, he give Jarman this problem and push Jarman out of his game.

All new champion make Jarman 5 worse, he no longer feel like king, just scrub. Scrub like Ozreal, Ozreal is easy but Jarman 5 he never easy and never will be, just bad basically but fun. Jarman 5 could be a good champon but Riot hold him back from quantity of life buff, even Phrak will not buff him even though Phrak juggle every champon and also build Zelda force on all, Phrak as a true jugglar pls tell Morrlo and Sytherus that Jarman 5 is bad...surely u know more than anyone else...Please Phrak.

This all I ahve to say, just that I enjoy Jarman 5 very much and I know other do too, this champon very ignored but very lore important to league of legend, so he should be good in game and should be good as Swan since they are enemys. Pls Riot.

Edot: Man came and he post very good agrument regaurding Jarman 5's altimate volcano, I adress him now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumble Bot View Post
Now we have a problem here; if we decide to balance Jarvan the Sixth and a Half's supervolcano by for example, changing the tectonic plates which allow the Demacian Prince to perform such geological miracles, we may actually drastically change Jarvan's productive use of being able to terraform Shield Volcanoes into the more destructive form of volcano known as the Stratovolcano.
Jarman 5 ult no is super volcano, but upvolcano, not even balance. Jarman being king (not prince) he does indeed eat his meal on technical plates, and not regular plate like Garren and his brother Dyrius they eat on; they are common trash, they not royalty. Jarman 5 hate both, Jarman 5 he just not able kill them because he weak atm. However Jarman 5 he definately he could use a sheld on his volcano; this is good idea, bring him more in line with fat slow (but op) nonja Shaun who also have telprot. Jarman alt also best if do more damage from stat, and also from death hat Jarman need should be able to build a deathhat because.

Quote:
By attempting to buff Jarvan's ultimate, we may accidentally cause what is a subduction zone, causing Jarvan's Volcano to grow to incredible heights. However with this comes incredibly long cooldowns, and occasional tremors. We tried this once on the PBE, and what resulted after Jarvan's channeling time which took several hours, bearing in mind he had to hit lvl 6 first, caused a sudden pyroclastic flow that annihilated everyone on his team, the fountain, and a good majority of Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, and any neighboring areas.
Jarman volcano I fear never will matter how tall volcano walls get; two redswords still let Vanye and the little boy Ozreal walk out of it, Jarman his alt need subdue people more i agree, but low caldown pls, Jarman he need altimate a lot cuz you see he throw his main weapon (spear) and let it give team some heals and things while he must fight with second spear that do less damage. Jarman 5 he need extra less caldown on volcano to make him balance. At level 6 Jarman 5 not even that strog, Dyrius learn how to jump in air with axe and do true damage and can do it more than once, he stronger than Jarvan it seem, Jarban he summon volcano then do no damage, trap team, trap him, and maybe trap alting Nini the Wilamp and team die to really long winter. I agre with your suggestion Brund the fire man he should have special signerrgy wit Jarman alt since they both fire, except Brund is more lava and Jarman is more volcano, they should do all the damages together.

Quote:
The changes made to Jarman's Volcano were quickly reverted because the channeling time was unviable. On the other hand when the 9 players in the game were asked why and how they managed to drag out a game for so long to allow Jarvan to finish channeling his new ult, the popular response we got was: "We thought it'd be funny".
I did not know you from the future; u must friends with Zilesu the clock warden. jarman can very be viable, just need some changes that we sugest to Roit, but your right everyone laugh at Jarman because he use his alt to block team and then he get reproted an banned by non Jarman player (basicaly everybody), and they think it funny because Jarman try help team a lot but fail, but is Jarman fault an not player, jarman he eat on fancy sliverwhere from plate technic company and eat like King (not pricne), but cannot lead team becse roit said no to Jarman.

I apreciete your idea and I think Jarman could be better champon wit these in mind, and Jarman 5 he thank you for thinking of him even though you say give him long colddown for volcano, that not really fair to jarman he deserve to do damage in league of big black axe that is actually white, as i say pruple mantis and regnar, those two chapons they own him and everybdy, although regnar it't k because he is Lion King and royalty like Jarman, and also probably eat on tectonic sliverware like royalty. But no more royalty in the game other than those 2, and Jarman 5 still lose to everybody. Basicaly Jarman probably even loss to fan lady who never get played, how can fan go through Jarman yellow armor?? Everything kill Jarman, when jarman try to murder golem for blue circle to turn him into a ninja with yellow mana bar he basically die, then shy dragon (why she kill if shy?) she come through wall as large male dragon and eat Jarman face, and Jarman die because team know not to help him because they die too.

Edot: person he want undermined jarman 5 plight, we must silence:


Quote:
Originally Posted by EVA Death View Post
Are you ****ing serious? I mean come on now. There is no possible way you are this stupid. JARMAN?!?!? THE 5TH?!?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?! LOOK AT HIS PICTURE IN THE STORE! IT SAYS JARVAN THE 4TH. JARVAN NOT M, V, V!!!!!!!! Secondly, his ult is NOT A VOLCANO MY GOD, ITS A CRATER IN THE GROUND CREATED BY HIS POLEARM. Thirdly, do you SERIOUSLY think that GAREN and DARIUS were brothers? Because if you were, just uninstall league. Right. Now. Fourthly, please, go back to kindergarten. L2Grammar. And last but not least, ARE YOU DUMB?
Sincerely,
-A concerned person who thinks you should go back to elementary school.
You sir you are enemy of Jarman. You reason why Jarman never see buff to be viable and why volcano it never stop letting people through; Jarman he is a very important champon to league of legend. Gren and Dyrius are brotherr cuz they do the same thing, but Dyrius is older brother cuz he better at it then Gren is, tho they help each other like brother's really should do.

I not noninstall league because Jarman 5 need my help; and i also play other champon that don't make Jarman cry more, only champon that don't effect jarman. I am grammer, sir, i think you scrub, hate jarban, and don't want to see him buff because enjoy walk out of volcano on a regular basin.

i sorry to say that this throd will make things differently, Jarman will eventually become a good champon; a good King. but peope too Occupy with catarin the spin blade assin for Noxia, she is too op but people forget about jarman in the process.

we no need people like you to insult jarman's honor; pls do not do it. jarman 5 he has a volcano and is proud of it even though it fail him (and his team lol) on a regular basin; he still appreciate wat roit gave him as a champon and just wants are help.

Edot: Jarman 5 he make robot of him and put it into coops verse AL bot!


Quote:
Originally Posted by TauManifesto View Post
Seriously I want to yell I'm Jarvan I'm helping and mean it.
Jarman help all he is a noble and benviolent King, but help some cannot help everybody, sometime block team off in enemy juggle from escape, but forgive jarman because he heart in right palace.


Edot: This person they gave a very good shrot stry about wat I wrote about Jarman 5, listen what he say if you are in loding scren and hav to maximise scren in 2 moment.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keelime View Post
TLDR: THREAD IS OP Jarman 5 needs better volcano


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-29-2013

TL;DR : Buff Jarvan


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamblinpriest

Senior Member

01-29-2013

: /


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

Senior Member

01-29-2013

i love this thread

dsjkfljaslkdfjkalsdf


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

Senior Member

01-29-2013

bump for riot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheatly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-29-2013

i had an enemy literally walk through my ult the other day, buff pls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garo Fury

Senior Member

01-29-2013

This makes me want to play jarman 5.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ron Paul

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Trying too hard to be OrbitalDropKick.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peepeecaca

Senior Member

01-29-2013

english op. k/oed me half way through.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
Trying too hard to be OrbitalDropKick.
who?


1234511 ... 15