are you sure...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDerp

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majör Domo View Post
That alone is a mark of low character, you're responsible for the words that come out of your mouth, there is little wiggle room for justifiable attitude when you have so many tools available to you to mute people. Take responsibility for your actions and realize when you're at fault and you might learn something. If not, then you'll be just another mediocre player with an attitude issue. Misery loves company I guess.
You're a whole other genre of summoner.

You go in these threads, spend a good 10-15 minutes making a nicely worded "Get PWNT by the tribunal". Like, why. You aren't even saying anything in your reply.

If anything you're accusing me and harassing me of behavior i haven't shown, not to mention how you completely disregarded the issue with muting.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
you typed all this without reading what my teammates said to make me respond with what i say. If you take this out of context and warp it the way you did, sure, 100% ban worthy.
Like others have said, you're responsible for what you typed, not what they typed. I read the whole thing, it just didn't matter what they typed to you.

Quote:
If you read the abuse i take every game from random trolls you'd answer very differently.
Nope. There's a mute feature for that very reason.

Quote:
And saying "mute all your teammates" isn't an option. Muting removes pings. I like solo queue, but that's taking solo to the next lvl.
If they are harassing you, mute them. Losing their pings won't hurt your game as much as harassing them back.

Quote:
For the sake of rebutal.

1) You basically state that the tribunal bans people who like to talk. Read, it's all friendly banter.
No I did not. I said I would pardon your first case where you did the "friendly" banter.

Quote:
2) They were talking to me. Not my fault i don't understand spanish on the Server whos forums, game, devs, reds, red posts are all in english. I asked nicely, they complied, we were all happy.
How do you know they were talking to you if you don't understand Spanish? Again, they have the right to speak every now and then in their own tongue. I know they were not offended by it, and they apologized but I was more turned off by your threat of "refusing to communicate after only a few lines of Spanish and after they had spoken English.

Quote:
Again, you did not read what other people said in the chatlog. You just picked out my sentences out of context.
Yours are all that matters. I'm sorry if you don't like that notion, but that's how it is.

Quote:
3) So you're telling me that 1 game i cant rage? Again. i did not harass, i did not annoy further. Perfectly acceptable. You see live play, you see how ppl shout at eachother. 1 game with 8 words of rage in a month is not ban worthy.
I'm not saying you can't rage, I'm saying don't type it out. I rage all the time...at my monitor and keyboard and mouse. When you type it out, you're making a voluntary effort to break the rules.

And resorting to the whole "well, other people do it!" argument is just silly.

Quote:
4) The ahri called me a noob, and repeatedly harassed me while i never even called her names. You again, did not read what the other people typed in the game, you took my sentences out of context
Yeah, and I hope she has a tribunal case against her too...but, you did absolutely NOTHING to help that situation. You claimed you muted her, then spent the rest of game arguing with and insulting her. You were part of the problem when you could have stopped the whole thing from happening if you had actually muted her when you said you did. Like I explained in my original post, which you obviously did not read.

If I had her case, I would have punished her too. There? Does that make you happy?

Quote:
5) you gotta be kidding me. No seriously. press punish for describing what's happening in game? I'm sorry i'm not high elo to satisfy your reading pleasures. But this was ridiculous.
If that was your only game in the case, I would have pardoned...but, like I said in my original post, you go on and on about how bad you are, then rag on your team in /all chat. It was pointless and hypocritical.

Look, I know you're trying to justify breaking the rules, but you did break the rules. Simple as that.

Enterti

01-31-2013

Also the mute button doesnt hit pings. I have tested this.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Oh really? I wonder when that was changed...

Exploding Barrel

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I remember them mentioning looking at that, didn't know it had changed. I'm not sure I like that... I appreciate being able to mute ping spammers sometimes. There's a point at which it's more distraction than help.

Afortuna

01-31-2013

You have issues if you can't see your own behavior. Getting on someone who is legitimately on your server because you don't speak their language.

Using "butthurt" towards a player. Also, "masturbating" to describe a player's behavior. Boy, those are mature word that you consider to be "just talk."

Go with what one poster mentioned, use the mute button and don't engage on similar behavior.

McDerp

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
BS it does.

McDerp

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afortuna View Post
You have issues if you can't see your own behavior. Getting on someone who is legitimately on your server because you don't speak their language.

Using "butthurt" towards a player. Also, "masturbating" to describe a player's behavior. Boy, those are mature word that you consider to be "just talk."

Go with what one poster mentioned, use the mute button and don't engage on similar behavior.

uhm asking someone nicely to type in english is common practise in the EUNE ane EUW servers. Why is it different here?! I asked nicely, he complied, WE WERE BOTH HAPPY. WTF.

If you read some red posts you'll see that playful jibbing is completely allowed. This includes master baiter jokes, and colon pains.

Mute button will cut off any communication with that player, IE, no pings, no V-pings, no fallbacks, nothing.

All i'm seeing for replies are the typical 15 yo white knight angry kid responses saying "GET PWNT AHOLE" who havent even taken the time to look over half the case.

McDerp

01-31-2013

Quote:

It hasn't, if you mute someone it mutes their V and G pings. What they changed was that they ADDED the muting of emotes.

Pings have always been muted.

McDerp

01-31-2013

Quote:
Like others have said, you're responsible for what you typed, not what they typed. I read the whole thing, it just didn't matter what they typed to you.

Nope. There's a mute feature for that very reason.

If they are harassing you, mute them. Losing their pings won't hurt your game as much as harassing them back.

No I did not. I said I would pardon your first case where you did the "friendly" banter.

How do you know they were talking to you if you don't understand Spanish? Again, they have the right to speak every now and then in their own tongue. I know they were not offended by it, and they apologized but I was more turned off by your threat of "refusing to communicate after only a few lines of Spanish and after they had spoken English.

Yours are all that matters. I'm sorry if you don't like that notion, but that's how it is.

I'm not saying you can't rage, I'm saying don't type it out. I rage all the time...at my monitor and keyboard and mouse. When you type it out, you're making a voluntary effort to break the rules.

And resorting to the whole "well, other people do it!" argument is just silly.

Yeah, and I hope she has a tribunal case against her too...but, you did absolutely NOTHING to help that situation. You claimed you muted her, then spent the rest of game arguing with and insulting her. You were part of the problem when you could have stopped the whole thing from happening if you had actually muted her when you said you did. Like I explained in my original post, which you obviously did not read.

If I had her case, I would have punished her too. There? Does that make you happy?

If that was your only game in the case, I would have pardoned...but, like I said in my original post, you go on and on about how bad you are, then rag on your team in /all chat. It was pointless and hypocritical.

Look, I know you're trying to justify breaking the rules, but you did break the rules. Simple as that.

Keep voting on the tribunal without treading the whole chat logs, and without taking into account what others say in chat. Just keep reading the purple letters kid.

Way to enforce a fair and unbiased system.

Again. Read the chatlogs. See what my teammates and enemies are like, every game.

People at that elo report for anything, you can't even say GJ without ending in the tribunal apparently.