Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] - Karthus dying two time to Ryze per real death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DinnerThyme

01-29-2013

Every time Ryze killed me as Karthus it gave him a double kill and registered as 2 deaths for me.

The Ryze had a manamura (and it was on) and his ult was used all 3 times when we tried this.

Only Ryze could do the double kill thing. Not any other champs.

Edit: He had that cleanse item from chalice, tear, ROA, scorcs. That's all i really remember.

WamWa

01-29-2013

Wow, man, that must have been so frustrating. Do you have the other items he had? I wanna try to rep this.

Warrikon

01-30-2013

might be the same as the old glitch that happened with kog'maw/vayne and shaco, where kog'maws deaths counted as double and he exploded instantly...

then again maybe not. Might check this tomorrow

Jurr

Recruiter

01-30-2013

I saw this happen with Zyra somewhat recently. Someone killed her and it showed that they got killed twice.

Bidorr the Great

01-30-2013

Here's another thread mentioning the same bug... and again with Ryze

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3060717

Darkkor

Recruiter

01-30-2013

This just happen to a person in one of my games, Ryze killed Kog'Maw and when his passive blew up it gave Ryze a double kill.

Killer400

01-30-2013

Had a akali in my 1 of my games , akali killed a karthus an it said double kill.

Wards win games

01-30-2013

Quote:
Killer400:
Had a akali in my 1 of my games , akali killed a karthus an it said double kill.

This sounds like a separate issue. Did it state akali killed karthus specifically twice? (side panel notifications and the likes?) or just give a generic "Double kill" announcement, without the images?

Working to reproduce this now. (OP issue)

Zhico

01-30-2013

Last time i saw this bug was with kogmaw/karthus

fmaddict

01-30-2013

I just managed to reproduce this succesfully but only once did I manage.
I had a muramana turned on and had ult activated when the killing blow happened, how ever I didn't see what dealt the killing blow. After I had done it successfully I tried just killing with the Q which did not do it again. I think it might be the muramana autoattack but not entirely sure.