Crit Nasus Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andrewlei323

01-29-2013

I've been trying to make a good Nasus build for ages now and im thinking of crit nasus.
Boots of choice (depending on enemy team Tabi, Merc or Lucidity)
Infinity Edge
Warmogs
Bloodthirsters
2X Phantom Dancers

This makes you have 85% crit chance and lets say you have 286 base AD. 286+110 (your q base damage) +300 (from your q farm)=696. Infinity edge passive can make you crit for 1740 and let you lifesteal back around 696 health. And you can do this every 3 sec if you get lucidity boots. This isn't counting any armour your enemy has but as nasus you would wither the enemy adc/apc (who has pretty low armour) and 2/3 shot them. With this build, Nasus can also be an offtank because of his awesome ulti and warmogs. He can also be kind of an anti-tank because his ulti does % damage.
I wanna hear your thought on this build and plz gimme any suggestions on how thi build can be improved.
This build is not a build im gonna use for serious/ranked games because this is a super late game build. Usaully when i play Nasus my team is 4v5 for 25-30min cause im farming my q.

CounterSnipe

01-29-2013

No, you're better off going with farming Q and buying some late game armor penetration. Nasus gets most of his damage from his Q and his ultimate. I'd recommend only playing him in top lane due to the fact that trying to last hit with Q in jungle is a pain. That's not to say that jungle nasus isn't viable, but it's not easy.

Andrewlei323

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CounterSnipe View Post
No, you're better off going with farming Q and buying some late game armor penetration. Nasus gets most of his damage from his Q and his ultimate. I'd recommend only playing him in top lane due to the fact that trying to last hit with Q in jungle is a pain. That's not to say that jungle nasus isn't viable, but it's not easy.
Jungle nasus is a joke. You don't get nearly enough farm as solotop nasus and a nasus with low farm is a bad nasus. For armour pen i usaully target squishy high piority targets like the adc since they usaully have little to no armour.

bigred66

03-28-2013

finally somebody who agrees crit chance nasus is more beast than tank nasus

No Ticket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlei323 View Post
Jungle nasus is a joke. You don't get nearly enough farm as solotop nasus and a nasus with low farm is a bad nasus. For armour pen i usaully target squishy high piority targets like the adc since they usaully have little to no armour.

Well that will be your little secret, actually scratch that make sure to tell the guys who play for a living that they are doing it all wrong, since they play this game for a living I am sure they will be happy for you to explain to them they are doing it all wrong.

FrazzledMelon

03-29-2013

Quote:
finally somebody who agrees crit chance nasus is more beast than tank nasus
If his Q could crit, he would be a beast. Unfortunately, only the AA can crit; the bonus damage from his Q doesn't. He works best as a tanky guy with CDR and a well-farmed Q. The Q does enough damage to make him a real threat, a 6 sec W allows him to stick to the carry like glue, and tankiness makes him a total pain.

Pobbes

03-29-2013

This is an old thread. Nasus' Q could crit a few months ago, and it was broken. It was in fact a bug they fixed. They also made the QoL changes which let jungle nasus get more farm for his Q from jungle minions. This has made him more viable by increasing both his Q farm and clear times. The game can change alot in three months.

Aamon2500

03-29-2013

Tank Nasus is better... The fact that he can't be killed unless enemy team is a heavy CC team he can do what ever he wants.

Pwner

03-29-2013

I prefer to go tanky Nasus. Iceborn Gauntlet on him as a first item is obnoxiously good.