Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Love Giving Losses to People That Deserve Them

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlwaysTwoAces

01-29-2013

So I have a confession to make. I love to play on multiple accounts ranging from 1200-1400, because playing high elo is stressful, but more because there are truly great players in the 1200-1400 range that make great plays but have trouble getting out. I love watching these people make the plays.

But there are those games where people absolutely troll. I just played a game, not on this account but another, where 4 people called mid, picked mid heroes, and decided to play the chicken/dodge game which no one dodged.

That's fine. I go top with a lane partner and go 10-1-13 as an elise, and carried the game most of early/mid game while my team questionably feeds. So we have a great shot at winning, we had 2 base towers and 1 inhibitor down because of nice plays from me and from the team. But they kept on doing stupid stuff...
ie: "pushing a side lane by themselves when repeatedly to ask not to"
ie: "jungling wolves at 40 minutes into the game when we need to team fight"
ie "brb 2 minutes, cause of a phone..."

This kind of stuff just makes me want to quit carrying.