I Only Play Singed Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

01-27-2013

Singed is best top. Doesn't afraid of Darius, Nidalee, Teemo, Kayle, Yorick, Cho, Diana, Elise. Singed is GOD OF TOP LANE. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mich567

01-27-2013

Teemo should be able to counter a lot of champs, but if they are able to get to him and land their damage abilities and then harass him (like Singed's E and then use his q), he is squishy enough that the harassment can get him low enough to be killed. However, this requires some lack of skill on the Teemo's part... Singed can be countered. But, he can just as easily bully someone in lane that "counters" him. I don't think he's the best top... whoever counters them hard is the best top. But he is certainly very strong, esp. against certain champs.

Mothalius

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Singed is best top. Doesn't afraid of Darius, Nidalee, Teemo, Kayle, Yorick, Cho, Diana, Elise. Singed is GOD OF TOP LANE. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Doesn't afraid of Teemo hey?

I don't think people realize how much Teemo dominates a lot of top champions due to his blind, quickness, DoT AA and wardage/slow with his shrooms.

Teemo makes Garen, Darius and Singed his ..well you know.

izuul

01-27-2013

a friend of mine says swain destroys singed in top but then again i rarely play top so i wouldnt know

KnightxSScarlett

01-27-2013

When I play Singed, I always wreck my lane. No matter who you stick at me. I rock the lane so hard, the jungler CAMPS me. And still fails to do anything productive.

adc

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by izuul View Post
a friend of mine says swain destroys singed in top but then again i rarely play top so i wouldnt know
Singed, Kayle, etc. Anyone ranged with good harass that has some sort of slow/kiting ability does very well against Singed.

However, Singed is a hero that just doesn't give a ****. A good Singed player is never going to lose lane so horribly they're useless.

Considering Mageinta only has a 65% win rate with Singed, I'm going to guess he's not quite that good.

KnightxSScarlett

01-27-2013

Singed cannot carry stupid, sadly.

adc

01-27-2013

Singed can carry anything.

Enconex

01-27-2013

Vladimir.

HiDrangeA

01-27-2013

I dont think you realize just how scary an Elise can be. Her Q is Flat damage + 8% (AP%) its devastating.
Once Elise gets tear of goddess, she can spam her Q all day erday. Also spider form has no MP cost. + she's ranged so.

I personally havent fought singed top with elise but idk man, idk