Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I wish RIOT can do something about the trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaispm001

01-29-2013

MrSmileyy

01-29-2013

There is only so much they can do. I don't see many trolls anymore though honestly.

NiceDynamite

01-29-2013

Quote:
MrSmileyy:
There is only so much they can do. I don't see many trolls anymore though honestly.

You don't play enough. It's not as obvious as "MID OR AFK", I've encountered a lot of people who do more subtle things. Junglers who run up, ping like they're about to gank, I jump in a 1v2, which would be 2v2 with the jungler, but they run away.

Played with a Ziggs who bought an IE, a PD, and a Last Whisper.

People who either AFK during champion selection, or wait till the LAST second then make a terrible champion choice based on current team composition.

sepetaiya

01-30-2013

Riot is doing everything they can and the new league system + matchmaking changes will improve things ALOT.

keep the faith