Are you kidding me riot!!!!?

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

Ya i guess. Idk what im going to do. either play dota 2. or LoL. idk when i get my new Pc in 1-2 weeks i would let you know, but i know some people in the community thread dont care. or never played once with me. for example why would wildturtle play with me if im a "troll" and had me on my 1st account 10thVangola along with a few other pro people?

Delete Teemo

01-30-2013

this thread now belongs to Rammus

ok

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phizzwiggle3 View Post
this thread now belongs to Rammus

ok
I read the "ok" and heard rammus voice 0_0

Delete Teemo

01-30-2013

ok

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

haha. idk i will post up dates on my decision and see if anyone wants to play with me a person who mains galio mid.

Premium Genuine

01-30-2013

lol im down trying 2 get 30 atm

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

Haha sounds good, i will let you know when my new laptop comes in so i can stream with better quality.

first time Vayne

01-30-2013

Perhaps you see a pattern here?

You're permabanned twice and you still blame others. You don't care to check your attitude and behavior even after all that, so we don't care to have you in the game, to be honest. Either be a more pleasant player, or leave. It's that simple.

For the record, I've followed your posts on this forum from before your first permaban. Even from them, I can tell you deserve both of your bans. Try learning from this one, for all of our sakes.

Also, don't lock in until after everyone has selected champs. You may have to change rules for some butthurt like that Kass. There is no rule about calling lanes, so you need to be prepared and willing to change yours when someone is being an ass. Getting stubborn and starting a fight only leads to.....well.....this.

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

Both bans? the 2nd one everyone is saying cause i spammed about how my team is trolling. that deserves a permaban? for complaining in game about a player who is ruining youre fun?

NaginataX

01-30-2013

I respect the fact that you at least admitted to spamming too much.

As a tribunal judger myself, I've noticed that giant blocks of purple generally accompanies an arrogant attitude towards teammates and/or the enemy team. To quote a smart person from the past, "No one will know how stupid you are until you open your mouth". It's a pretty good rule to go by and has kept me from cussing out plenty of people when I know that I'm already getting reported when they have a stick up their @$$ for one reason or another (generally playing the blame game and accusing me of trolling/feeding/not ganking if jungler/not ganking if mid/hitting creeps as taric for his passive and calling it lane pushing/etc).

Long story short, if you don't say anything it's pretty hard to be convicted in the tribunal.

12345678 ... 9