Are you kidding me riot!!!!?

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asmit10z

01-30-2013

Almost all of my games have had enjoyable people in them, and i'm currently level 21.

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

Ah, that sucks. Well i just played my 1st game. Loved it.

People were really helpful. and i got the hang of it fast, reminds me so much of wc3. which i heard it game from wc3 then made into a actual game.

Mich567

01-30-2013

So you're the guy who played Galio mid... actually not a bad idea, but your attitude is pretty bad. Complaining about your team really doesn't help much. Change yourself, and maybe people might actually want to play with you.

Agent Pwnage

01-30-2013

i can help u figure out why u got perma banned
1. stop being ignorant u sound like a huge rager, complainer, go actually think about why you got reported
2. losing an acc on LoL aint the end of the world.

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

Yea but if its the 2nd time. ya im done with the LoL world. i mean i love it. love playing the champs, but where im playing at the 20's there are so many smurfs who troll because "my account gets unbanned today" so they troll in game. i understand me asking other team to report them alot. but it just pisses me off when im trying to enjoy a game like many of us do for entertainment and to escape reality for awhile.

But the trolls come in troll in game, ect. is annoying and irritating.

Th3GingerHitman

01-30-2013

I think the key thing you are missing is that on your first account you were probably punished a bunch of times, didn't learn and got banned. So you made a second account and repeated the behavior, got punished then banned again. You can't control other people, only yourself. Hold your head up high, have a good attitude and trouble is less likely to follow you. Losing in LoL ain't the end of the world.

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

Ya it is =(

cause now im going to be in TS and cant play with wildturtle and other people QQ meet them all on my main 10thvangola. Played with the recent one i jsut had, but they permaban me for complaining about my teammates. which i dont think deserves a perma ban...

Anyways heres my replays of my galio =(

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2746660/

and the 2nds game we all agreed to get 7 deaths lol.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2746660/

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

**** i linked 2 of the same, heres the one where we all got 7 deaths lol.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2746677/

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

they blurred out cr_p?

Premium Genuine

01-30-2013

Listen Best thing to do is ignore every one or just mute and carry your self out by your self there's no need to talk trash or brag about how good you are your purpose of playing the match is to win not to brag or talk trash even if its trolls just chillax and play/carry your self out trust me it works and sorry about your ban half the community probably have been perma banned life goes on.

1234567 ... 9