Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are you kidding me riot!!!!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoubleDogDarius

01-30-2013

Dude. In most games, I agree your teammates were dickheads and the toxicity went both ways. But in the tribunal, it doesn't matter what they did. All that matters is what you said and how you behaved regardless of anyone else. If you don't have the self restrain to nut up and shut up, then you don't deserve to play this game. No reason to ever talk to your teammates like that. Don't get into arguments, just shut your mouth and play the game out.

You deserve to be perma'd since you didn't learn from the first time.

justouchit

01-30-2013

meh quit this ****ty game and go play D2.

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

Ya i already got Dota 2, which im going to be playing now. i already sent riot a msg. They sent the same BS automated response. so ya. shows how much riot cares about there players. w/e.

Moving on, been playing LoL since 2010. supported them in every way (Merchandise, skins, tickets to events.) and i get this **** =( and i was close to my 1k wins on my 1st account which they banend 2 months ago.. w/e im done. I heard Dota community is better then LoL.

I even see alot of people troll in the forums here. trolling other peoples forums where they talk about topics, shows how mature this community is.

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

The only part that sucks is, i love this game, characters, and some people in the community who arent trolls.. But Riot has ignored me for to long, i sent screenshots of people trolling in game, example a teemo went lvl 8, 36min into game. he was 1/10/0. all he did was stand still in a lane or in a bush running around saying "im a human ward" and not moving. in total he was afk for about 17min in the game. and just kept on feeding. sent riot the screenshots, got the same automatic response "thank you summoner we will keep an eye out on this person unfortunately we cannot take actions for private msg" IT WAS IN A GAME!? shows how they review stuff with just "sent the automatic msg later so people think we review stuff.

adc

01-30-2013

Please just go away.

EnglishLanguage1

01-30-2013

Quote:
PrimoVangolaa:
been playing LoL since 2010. supported them in every way (Merchandise, skins, tickets to events.) and i get this ****

Not relevant. Spending money gives no excuse to act like an ass.

Elsabet

01-30-2013

Quote:
Cool Blue Rocks:
You are not toxic. You are just annoying. I would have punished due to your spam and excessive taunting/asking people to report. You definitely did not deserve to be permanently banned though. That was uncalled for. A warning would have sufficed.

Permabans are given to players after a succession of other punishments- warning, temporary ban- have failed to induce behavior reform. If you don't get the hint after lesser punishments, then you do not belong in this community, no matter how much you may want to.

JoDari

01-30-2013

Yeah. You earned your permaban.

The main problem is, to get a permaban you have to get a lot of warnings and temp bans. Even with all the temp bans, you still don't understand how annoying your chat is.

Nobody wants to play with a guy who keeps telling his teammates he'll report them and he's muting them and such. If you find yourself doing this in a majority of games, then you are the problem.

If you start a new account, learn from your bans. Don't tell your teammates how bad they are, or that you are reporting them, or that they are trolling.

asmit10z

01-30-2013

You heard the dota community was better then LoL's? That's a straight up lie. I've played about 10 games of dota 2, all of them had complete a$$hats in them. Atleast in LoL you can make a new account and play with level 1-15s that are just learning the game and are nice.

PrimoVangolaa

01-30-2013

that are nice? there all smurfs. every single one of them.

Example the kass player in one of the reports. he said his main is going to be unbanned today so hes just waste time. till it shows up, and that hes going to mid and doesnt care, after i waited to see whos going were leaving kass to go adc. but he he locked in mid after i already locked in and called. he just calls mid then says this isnt his main account so he doesnt care.