Are you kidding me riot!!!!?

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrimoVangolaa

01-29-2013

Ok ladies and gentlemen,

SO.. Riot PERMA bans this acount. Wtf. I think they got it in for me..

1st report. Kass trolled picked mid when i already 1)Called 2) Locked in cause i waited for team to see where they were going. Then this kass last second locks in. and says "mid" Also in chat you can see corki typing how he is trolling. But then corki started to blame me and he reported me along with kass. But positive side, had fun joking with enemy vayne..

2nd report The sion kept running into a 1v3 and kept on killing himself its why i said he was feeding.

3rd:"made fun of sandy hook victims in queue, harassed all game. Toxic player." WHAT? Where!?

4th Mord wouldnt leave mid, kept dying in mid then left to top. By then there mid was fed i coudlnt do anything. and ashe also fed too.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6011952/#nogo

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6088263/#nogo

1st report: Blitz has TP and kept telling me to go in and blah blah blah. They basically trolled me and an enemy person reported me.

2nd report: Teemo trolled read chat, and ammumu kept on saying stuff so.. ya And look at teemo score. he trolled hard.

3rd report: This game i take on my self was a bad in general and i took it out on this game.. but im not the only one who plays to escape reality and frustration of work, or w/e it may be to play a game ad enjoy it. but yes i was heated that day. i take responsibility.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6163282/

ya idk what to make of it...

3 reports and banned. Idk what to say. But for those who really read chat, and details please give me your honest opinion on this permaban. 1st they Banned my 10thVangola because premade trolls in rank. Now this.

Feel free to post comments and vote.

adc

01-29-2013

You got perma banned twice? I think you might have a problem, rofl.

PrimoVangolaa

01-29-2013

Dude please look at the reports. and yes again for some reason haha..

PrimoVangolaa

01-29-2013

they hate me cause i kept msg them about my main and i keep asking them kindly to transfer my skins to the primovangolaa one but now its perma because why? Cause riot just said F you and ban this account 2.

adc

01-29-2013

Wow, you went 2/5 in a level 22 game? Rofl.

And yeah, I would've punished too.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

your attitude is terrible, both in the reform and here on the forum. Your gonna keep getting banned.

edit: also, you weren't just reported 3 times, 3 is simply the given sample to the tribunal.

PrimoVangolaa

01-29-2013

lol? You do know after game i always ask there elo. and they told me 1500 and up.

there smurfs. so you would of punished cause i went 2/5? nice. w/e..

all i know is this is bs. and wow

Cool Blue Rocks

01-29-2013

You are not toxic. You are just annoying. I would have punished due to your spam and excessive taunting/asking people to report. You definitely did not deserve to be permanently banned though. That was uncalled for. A warning would have sufficed.

PrimoVangolaa

01-29-2013

Yes i agree on the spamming, i kept spamming and asking them for help because i wanted that player to be banned on his performance, refusing to help, communication, trolling (feeding, pretending to help you (gank) then watch you die. ect.) so i asked them for help. but yes i think i went to far on keep spamming.

PrimoVangolaa

01-29-2013

So should i ask them to reverse it or something.. i mena i find this bs..

12345 ... 9