Please tell me what I did so that i may fix it. that is all.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlphaBeta View Post
what did i do that was highly toxic? i'm sorry failing to see.
Wow you are either trolling or are just really really ignorant.

My guess is trolling and I give you an A. nice job.

TheAlphaBeta

01-30-2013

lmao. i know what i did was toxic but not highly toxic man. i barely swear and i dont just start talking trash to someone for no reason. not trying to troll and i'm not ignorant. i just disagree with the level of toxicity that you think i bring to the game. i truly try hard at this game and is the only one i play and i'm sad i cant play it. nothing really left 2 be said. i'm sorry to all who think i actually i'm toxic because i'm not. i am sorry for my behaviour and will change it. but i guess i've just seen so much worse and didnt think my complaining was that bad and i didnt realize that it warrented a temporary ban. like i already said i am taking the ban like a man. i know what i did. i'm sorry.

Le MowMow

01-30-2013

Quote:
what did i do that was highly toxic? i'm sorry failing to see.
I would re-read the chat logs again but try to see it from the other players perspective and ask yourself some questions like, "Would I enjoy playing with this person? Do they give constructive criticism when criticism is given?".

Based on what I read, I can tell you that if you were on my team and even if I wasn't the focus of your criticism I would still have a miserable time. In nearly all your reports you had nothing even remotely friendly to say the entire game and constantly grieved. You were quite vocal on how bad your teammates were but never gave them advice on how to do better. It's easy to say, "You play bad. You should feel bad" or "Never jungle again" or "Shaco you're terrible" but does that really make the situation better? No. So why say stuff like that? People will blame trolls for their raging but that's hardly a legitimate excuse. Also, think of the people who are NOT trolling in that game. How do you think they feel? Not only do they have to deal with trolls but now a rager.

I believe one of your original posts had asked which codes in the summoner code you broke and I can tell you that it was almost all of them. Go to the summoner's code look at the following:

I. Support your team -- You did not.

II. Drive constructive feedback -- Telling your teammates they're terrible and constantly insulting them is not constructive

III. Facilitate civil discussion -- You're insulting and raging provoked more insults and raging

VII and VIII. Be resolute, not indignant/Leave no newbie behind -- That goes back into your insulting and raging of players rather than constructively pointing them in the right direction. Also, your "WTF" spam and "I quit(s)" were anything but helpful.

IX. Lead by example -- You had anything but good behavior in those games. In all honesty someone who rages that hard and complains all game long really isn't any better than the trolls they get mad at. They actually have one thing in common, they are both counter productive.

Now keep in mind, you might not necessarily be a toxic player overall but you were toxic in the games you were reported in and that's what the tribunal has to go by. There's always room to make changes though so it's not the end of the world. Something that has kept me out of the tribunal is silence though. I know I have had a few games where I've wanted to flip tables but you have to have self control and just learn to finish out the game and move on. Lol, just write down your insults on a piece of paper or something, keep it out of chat. =]

TheAlphaBeta

01-30-2013

for the record though... i see absolutly nothing wrong in game 5. that just me?

Agent Pwnage

01-30-2013

Quote:
thing is these are my worst games. this is my absolute worst behaviour and these games are few and far between. i'm taking my 2 week suspension which seems a bit high since i haven't been suspended in a loooooooong time (over a year) but I'll take it like a man. Guess I didnt really consider what i was doing to be abusive. I just get so frustrated with these players that i get paired with who do crazy things like that volibear stealing mid from me at lvl 7 when that volibear should've stayed bot to play the support role that he actually called. i'm far from the best the league has to offer but i'm far from the worst and I truly believe that a warning would have sufficed.
the fact that you didn't even look at it thoroughly then u asked others to makes me want to... *facepalm*

Rillain

01-30-2013

I would punish you just by looking at your scores

Le MowMow

01-30-2013

Quote:
for the record though... i see absolutly nothing wrong in game 5. that just me?
It might be slightly nitpicky for game 5 but I could see the report for spamming "tower killed" and a couple minutes later calling Kat a ******. That's all I can see for that game though.

TheAlphaBeta

01-30-2013

i actually did read through it thoroughly as well as played the games. not really sure wut ur talkin about

KiLLeGaCy

01-30-2013

Opened link to your reform card...

Seen you say to your jungler "ur ****" and "symptom of a **** jungle."

Closed tab.

Punish. Punish. Punish.